I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Completely off topic but since you are in the thread Shawn. You avatar is simply the shit. Onslow fucking rocks.

Completely off topic but since you are in the thread Shawn. You avatar is simply the shit. Onslow fucking rocks.

Thanks! I used to watch it all the time on PBS, and I recently discovered a YouTube channel with every single episode uploaded. It's even funnier and wittier than I ever perceived it to be as a teen.

Onslow is the best, but Hyacinth and Richard are priceless as well.

Oh sweet, just search for Keeping Up Appearances on youtube then??

Hmm, don't think they sell those over here.

Are they like Laffy Taffy? Or AirHeads?

do tic tacs count as candy? i know they're supposed to be breath mints but i eat 4 or 6 at a time and a few packets a week...my breath is better than a smokers though :thumbup:.

sitting here on my desk:

1 x pringles (sour cream and onion)
2 x tic tac packets (one empty, one half empty)
1 x block of cadbury's family block peppermint chocolate
2 x diet coke cans (both empty)
1 x chicken flavoured biscuits
1 x cat food biscuits (one of my cats is in here and biscuits keeps her from destroying things)

yeah, i'm a pig because i'm living at my desk doing two essays this week.

eta: anyone like jelly belly beans? i once bought AUD 30 bucks worth...only got a kilo :(

eta: anyone like jelly belly beans? i once bought AUD 30 bucks worth...only got a kilo :(

I love those, once in a while there is a shop nearby that has the small 100g bags, then my brother and me go buy 10+ each depending on what kind they have, the person at the till looks funny at us :D

Me too, big fan of Jelly Bellys. Call me a geek or whatever, but I love tins and those jelly beans do come in some might nice tins sometimes.

Some of the flavours are horrid for me though, like the popcorn one and the green sour pear or whatever it is.

The fix for tonight:

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2008/10/09/DSC_0426.jpg

Some of you might recognize the chocolate bar from the Top Gear Polar special. I think Jeremy just calls it Big, but he holds it up to the camera. I didn't buy it because of that though, been a big fan since my school days.

According to Wikipedia, Mr. Big "is made of a long, layered vanilla wafer, coated in caramel, peanuts and rice crisps, which is then covered in the chocolate coating." Thankfully, not as big as it looks... it's just normal chocolate bar size.

I had some Twixs yesterday, mmmmm....

I don't have a specific favourite, is anyone else like this? I can get bored easily of the same stuff so i alternate between Snickers, Lion Bar, Twix, Mars, Maltesers, Aero (<3 Aero), Crunchie, Bueno etc.

As for candy, <3 gummi bears, though here they're more like gummi animals...

^ I do have favourites, but lots of them that I cycle through.

Love most of what you mentioned, especially Aeros (the mint is best!), Twix and Bueno.

Yeah, i do have diehard choices that i'd take over any other, like Mars or Twirl

Also, always need to have a good set of mints for after dinner

after8.jpg

I've changed my mind. Twix > every other candy in the world

theres a reason the candy machine at work is usually out of twixes (is that right, twixes? or is twixi?), and i am that reason

have to resort to bounty today...which makes me sad

I shouldn't have read this. :( Now I have to go to gas station to buy some candy.

I got some candeh today \o/ and a free snickers wooo!

I decided to buy some Pop Rocks over the weekend. When I was younger Pop Rocks was a treat since the supermarket and gas stations never had them as a regular item.

I noticed that my local market had Frootees (from the makers of Tootsie Rolls) in stock. If you haven't heard of Frootees, they look like Toostie Roll Midgees, but instead of chocolate they come in various fruit flavors.

And now having typed that I've got a craving for Tootsie Roll Pops!

413PZDflu8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I am very partial to the Milka with whole hazelnuts. I can't just have a bite - i eat the whole thing :)

^^ Tootsie Pops are awesome but I can no longer ever find the Tootsie Roll flavour. All my 7/11 sells are the red and blue fruit varieties... at least the gooey center is always the original flavour.

Pop Rocks are pretty common over here, but to me seem like a bit of a waste since it never satisfies your candy craving.