I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

Cookies and Cream Hershey's FTW.

Ditto.

I like Snickers, Baby Ruth, poor kid crack (pixie sticks), ummm... yeah, I really love chocolate but it makes me break out really bad when I have even a little bit. :(

Snickers, Mars and especially Twix FTW

that is all

snickers_almond_0103.jpg

originally sold as the mars bar here in the states it is by far the best candy bar on the planet earth.

followed closely by

symphony.gif

^ I so would love to try that. In fact, I think I might do so back in Berkeley. Going to make my vegan health-nut hippie roommate nuts.

Black licorice baby! The Danes and Finns know what I'm talking about (except for that salty stuff, not so much).

I eat chocolate every day.

I have a Darth Vader candy dish, and his head is filled with dark chocolate M & M's, I eat about 20 after dinner.

A little chocolate everyday is good for you and your heart, so why not! :)

If you are ever in a Korean grocery store, pick up some Anytime mints... awesome stuff!!

l-8801062233557.jpg

296308773_497b08fcdd.jpg

For a non-chocolate candy: FUN DIP! It's like having Pixie Stick and... uh a scoop that's made of a different kind of sugar! Total sugar overload!

It just LOOKS tasty from here:
fundip.jpg

I love mints. Especially spearmint. Partly because I find they don't make my stomach feel weird after eating a whole package in one sitting.

Wrigleys_Spearmint.jpg

315Dl-o7vSL._SL160_.jpg

154007287_53e8dfa957_m.jpg

Black licorice baby! The Danes and Finns know what I'm talking about (except for that salty stuff, not so much).

amen... the stuff my aunts and uncles would bring back from thier trips how was amazing and i quite like the saltly kind actually

I like mints too, but I prefer peppermint to spearmint. These are my favourite mints

259189.jpg

Or Polos, they kick ass. :D

I haven't had real Smarties since leaving Canada over 14 years ago. Nowadays I use this as a pick-me-up:

whiterabbitwallpaper.jpg

Wow, what a blast from the past. This is one of the first candies I ever had as little kid! Having a Chinese half of the family is pretty awesome.

I have to go to the import shop to get these, but they are far superior to any bubbly mint chocolate you can get here.
FoxS_Echo_Mint_8_Pack.jpg

I guess Jaffa Cakes don't count as candy, but I could eat those 'til I give myself diabetes.

^ Crunchies are brilliant, but dont you hate it when you bite into a piece that (and I have no idea how to explain this so bear with me) won't 'crunch' and instead just solidifies into a big piece of sticky matter that you have to spit out (I am still describing Crunchies here) and it just ruins the whole experience.

Now Twix's on the other hand, mm yeah now there's something you can bite into that wont leave any sticky after effects.