I want my life back!

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
I love TopGear too much, and as soon as the weekend hit all i've been able to do is sit and wait for it. Part of this might be down to personal issues, Dads broke and won't do anything with me, friends all work 60 hours a week, the old friends i have have either moved out of state of joined fraternities and are too high on mushrooms to answer any phone calls. I usually am able to function fairly well without anybody though anyways, but now that TopGear is back all i do is wait around for it, i mean its not even Sunday yet and i can't stop waiting for it, i need to somehow get my mind off the subject, because the show that is very much anti-bore and anti-anorak is turning me into one.

Usually at the very worst i would be using my time to learn something important, but i feel like the dog next to the dinner table, waiting for my little scrap of the heaven from the masters of television.

Anybody have experience? Maybe i just need to get out of my house, friends or no friends!

At least you're not playing WoW.

your life must be so colourful if topgear is all you look forward to on a weekend.

:whistle: <-click

I can sympathize with you about anxiously awaiting the next episode. I really look forward to seeing each one, especially if it's been a crappy week. Right not the anticipation is even worse now that Long Way Down is airing. They really are the highlights of my week most of the time. Unfortunately I've been rather busy this week and I have yet to see the latest LWD episode. A new hobby should help out your situation. Motorcycling did that quite well for me over the summer while Top Gear was on vacation.

I'm actually going through the same thing right now. It happened all through out the 9th series too. I moved to a new city (Nashville) in March and was hoping that it wouldn't happen again. Unfortunatly the people in my school don't seam to want to hang around the small group of friends I have here. Not only are we isolated from the city, living in a terrible neighbourhood, but we tend to scare people away at our parties due to our drunken insanity. I won't go into to many details.

I can't offer any solution because I have non myself, but I definatly know what your going through. I spend sunday refreshing Final Gear every half hour until that torrent comes out. I hope I'm not slowing down the servers.

I have to wait until I get back from school on a Monday until I can watch the new episode. Sucks, aye?

I have to wait until I get back from school on a Monday until I can watch the new episode. Sucks, aye?

Same here, it's airs so late and the only place i can get the rip is at uni :|

I love TopGear too much, and as soon as the weekend hit all i've been able to do is sit and wait for it. Part of this might be down to personal issues, Dads broke and won't do anything with me, friends all work 60 hours a week, the old friends i have have either moved out of state of joined fraternities and are too high on mushrooms to answer any phone calls. I usually am able to function fairly well without anybody though anyways, but now that TopGear is back all i do is wait around for it, i mean its not even Sunday yet and i can't stop waiting for it, i need to somehow get my mind off the subject, because the show that is very much anti-bore and anti-anorak is turning me into one.

Usually at the very worst i would be using my time to learn something important, but i feel like the dog next to the dinner table, waiting for my little scrap of the heaven from the masters of television.

Anybody have experience? Maybe i just need to get out of my house, friends or no friends!

i give you props for having the courage to admit your life is that pitiful, if TG being back on the air causes you that much grievance.

having said that, geez, find a hobby, team sports, solo sports, do volunteer work, anything. if i sit around on the weekends doing nothing and depressed about it, i have nobody to blame but myself because i know there are a 100 other different things i could be doing and choose not to.

maybe i shouldn't have asked for help