I wasn't so sure at first, but now I am officially a fan

Actually haven't seen the Car Show myself; not sure that they will make it given their venue. I'm okay with another car show, after all TGUK has Fifth Gear to push around!

If nothing else, we in the US now have our own way of saying, "If you don't like what you're seeing, go watch Fifth Gear." ;) At least until Speed gives The Car Show its eviction notice. *g*

Every time I watch it, I think of it as an another car show. That makes sense now.

I'm enjoying it for what it is. As someone else pointed out on another thread, Top Gear UK sucked during its first season too.

To me, Adam Ferrera is funny. "Of course you're following the Maverick. That's because you're cows. If you were following the BMW, you'd be WASPs." :lol:

I have always enjoyed each episode, even if they were sub-par to other people. But the thing is, there is nothing else like it on TV here in the US (well, The Car Show now, but that's deeper into cable.) I appreciate it for what it is, and love the constant feel of improvement with each new episode. TGUK is still my #1 TV show, but TGUS is a solid 2nd. ^.^

Reactions: TC
I find these shows to be great fun and rivals TG UK's entertainment value. However commercial breaks takes some getting used to. This show has far surpassed expectations and is probably the second most entertaining car program around.

Gotta say I'm a convert. I was quite harsh last year. But I've enjoyed season 2 termendously so far. Hope ieeps up.

Agree with pretty much everything.

Yes season one had its teething problems, but now that they've had time to get accustomed to eachother and gel, Season 2 is pretty awesome so far

As a Eurotrash, I am getting a bit tired of seeing nothing but trucks (best truck, best car that can be used as a truck, toughest truck, best offroader truck) but I do understand how huge they are in the US.

I have utterly and completely enjoyed every episode this season. I even caught myself rewinding the DVR to re-watch certain phrases, an example being the CTS-V review when Wood described how fast the Caddy was. Another is when Ferrara pointed out the failure of his Bronco's axle. I eagerly anticipate every episode.

I don't want a Top Gear UK clone, and with TGUSA I don't have one. Awesome.