I went out to buy some milk and came back with this...

Bad Bowtie

Ok, I didn't really go out to buy milk.

Sorry for the shitty pictures, I took them with my GoPro trying to make them better than a cell phone pic, but it has fixed focus and can't zoom, no way to see what I'm taking, etc. All I can say is, the smile she got on her face while picking it out makes the $1,500 more than I intended to spend very much worth it.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Once we pick out a band it will be at/over 1.75 carats, for those who care. I've been searching for a car for about the past month all over the country, and when I couldn't find one, it dawned on me that I can use some of the money I've been putting away to get this show on the road, since it's just a wee bit more important a car.

edit: just to clear confusion as I did a few posts down,
Ring = $4,400
-setting= $1,600 (~.80 carats, need to look at papers for exact)
-main stone= $2,400 (.76 carats)
-rest is taxes = $400 (and it is 1.5x carats as of now)
+once wedding band is added, that will knock it over 1.75 carats

Last edited:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
You're fucking insane.

Take the ring back, keep looking for a car and don't let her get her claws into you.

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
You're fucking insane.

Take the ring back, keep looking for a car and don't let her get her claws into you.
If you do this, make 3 3-hour long movies when 1 30-minute movie would have sufficed. Also include random dancing scenes with music in the middle. Oh no wait that's bollywood.

Bad Bowtie

Congrats!
You're fucking insane.

:lol: Well, she wants to get a GTO here soon, and is perfectly fine with me getting a C6 Corvette when the funds allow for both, so I won't be out of the car game too long. Once the wallet recovers in spring, I'll be back in the hunt for a car in the spring/summer.

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
Wow purdy shiny things :D

Congratulations!!!

Bad Bowtie

Your wallet never recovers from marriage.
:lol: So I've heard.

Congratulations! Was it the guy's monotone voice that drew you in? :p
:lol: No, it was actually the fact that every last thing you can think of (outside of theft or losing it) is covered under their warranted. If the big rock falls out ($2,400), free replaced. If we want it engraved, resized, etc. =free. If we want to go bigger/better, they take into account the price we paid for the for it and only add price on top of that. GREAT people to buy from and I would recommend the to everyone.

May your mutual torture last a lifetime.

Congrats.
:lol::lol:

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
Congrats! You have now entered the next stage in your life :p