I went out to buy some milk and came back with this...

I am a little confused. Did you say the main stone is 1.75 carrots and you got that for $1500? From what little I know about diamonds if the stone is 1.75 carrots there should be another 0 in there.

I am a little confused. Did you say the main stone is 1.75 carrots and you got that for $1500? From what little I know about diamonds if the stone is 1.75 carrots there should be another 0 in there.

He never said he didn't get it off the back of a truck :p

Congrats! You have now entered the next stage in your life :p

Thank ya!

No no no. Let me clear that up. Ring as you see it was $4,400. The main stone is .76 ($2,400) and the other little stones all add up to .80, ~$1,700 (I think, something close to that). After the band is added, it will be over 1.75 carats. Tax is what added the rest of the price. Right now it is just over 1.5 carats, don't remember the exact stuff, since we picked it out last week but were just able to pick it up. I'd have to go look at the papers to get the exact carats of the setting. I originally wanted to spend $3,000, hence me saying I spent $1,500 over what I wanted to...but she's worth it. :mrgreen:

I let her pick it all out, and this is what she said was perfect. I didn't let her see prices, I just wanted her to get what was best and she picked this out. Looked at bigger stones, smaller stones, more and less expensive and this is the one she said fit the ring and her liking best, so that's what I bought. Although, if the main stone was 1.75 carats, well she wouldn't be getting it. :lol:

Side note: of course when we first walked in, the first diamond she looks at was $30,000.

He never said he didn't get it off the back of a truck :p

:lol:

All the best, I know you will both be very happy together.

Thanks, we know so as well. :D