• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Iam going to Japan, Osaka. What you guys wanna see?

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
chick? cars? skylines?

after a hard weeks work i am gonna chill in jp JEEAAAAA. i got to do a 30page A3 design project b4 i got thought ><" should be worth it thoguh

cars & drifting & touge!!! :twisted:
everything thats even slighly remotely related to cars :thumbsup: roads, tuner shops....everything! :roll:

maybe also some nature, and some city pics. ahhh, just dont go an inch without your camera and make pics of everything :thumbsup:

thanks in advance 8)

If I were you, lots and lots of Japanese food. And Car showrooms and brothels.

i want to see a worked Pulsar GTiR... and chicks lots and lots of chicks.....

TF

yes! thats what my parents are bringing my 80+ year old grand parents to see.

gonna see if i can do the same shot as gt4. like a alley of trees and pink flows flying everywehre

If Gunma prefecture isn't too far from where you'll be, go to Mt. Haruna and take pics of the touge there, it's supposed to be what Akina is based on. :thumbsup:

Then look for a tofu shop with an 86 parked next to it...

Drift, cars, showrooms, tunershops, in te shops, find some real nice parts, etc :) I think any part of a car is interresting, for everybody here.... And chick's :roll: :lol:
have a nice trip ;)

jasonchiu said:
yes! thats what my parents are bringing my 80+ year old grand parents to see.

gonna see if i can do the same shot as gt4. like a alley of trees and pink flows flying everywehre

That would be awesome :thumbsup:

The_Finn said:
i want to see a worked Pulsar GTiR... and chicks lots and lots of chicks.....

in japan... most cars are not above 6-7 years old... it is so cheap that people chage cars really often... unless it is special, it would be very RARE to see a normal 6-7 year old car as most of them are exported. Even R32's are not very common anymore