Icetrack meet 2018. Time to ditch Lapland

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
So, meet over, all cars made it to their destined finishes (well, I think at the time of writing there are last few kilometres left for the last one), some in worse condition than others.. Now it's just waiting for the photo thread, preferably by someone who has more pictures than I do, as, surprisingly, I was mostly busy doing other things on the side.. :D

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
DaBoom;n3545139 said:
So, meet over, all cars made it to their destined finishes (well, I think at the time of writing there are last few kilometres left for the last one), some in worse condition than others.. Now it's just waiting for the photo thread, preferably by someone who has more pictures than I do, as, surprisingly, I was mostly busy doing other things on the side.. :D
Started one regardless. :D

https://forums.finalgear.com/forum/general-discussion/photography/3545142-icetrack-meet-2018-laughing-all-the-way-to-the-snowbank

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
It was an awesome meet. Thanks, DaBoom, for organising it! And MXM for providing shelter and a ride up north. And everyone who let others drive their cars. :)