I'd play it

cjwdX.jpg

Dude, stop trolling the thread with lamewad reposts.

Try taking active part on the forums instead of just attention whoring with crap.

Should have just posted it in the funny pictures thread. Lots of threads out there to take part in, just take some time to get used to the Forums and get to understand what goes where.

Carry on. :)

Hey MWF, later this year the UK government will start shipping retards abroad so the country looks tidy for the Olympics. My eyes watered at the thought of you being rounded up and forced onto the boat. Be strong. Take crayons. :p

Anyone who admits to coming from the Deep South who calls someone else a retard is attempting to engage in the biggest game of "Takes One To Know One" ever, and fails on a level that rivals in Epic the last five minutes of the City/QPR match.

By the way, insulting MWF is kind of, like, a non-starter here. Guy's got too many buds who'll watch his back. Me, for instance.

Let's try to keep this on topic about Top Gear before the mods spank us all.

How about you stop being a dick troll before Quiky shoves a sausage down your throat and rams starving dogs up you arse?

You could always feed him to Blind, or Cowboy, or Spectre, or Narf....

But that would be cruel. :p

So what's the alternative then? Give him to Spectre so he can make him a shooting target?

So what's the alternative then? Give him to Spectre so he can make him a shooting target?

The man likes a challenge. Strap the dude face-up naked to the roof of a speeding Prius and then ask Spectre to circumcise him with a pistol from a bridge.

It won't end well but the youtube video will be piss funny!

Reactions: MWF