Idiocy claims another victim...

I can't say because it would pretty much guarantee that the dealership would be identified and I've promised them I wouldn't reveal that as part of the settlement. Sorry. :(

Eh, I understand, especially after the dealer did such a good job of making it right.

2n0x0z.jpg

:lol:

The problem with that idea is that 1) I wouldn't take an X-Type, and 2) a free X-Type isn't compensation, it's additional punishment.

You do realize I ended up with replacement XJR + $ + free parts/service allowance, right?

I would of taken the free new car along with everything else. And what I actually meant was you take everything else and you give ME the X-Type. :mrgreen: I was trying to be funny.

I respect a man of Spectres caliber. He really did the right thing. If more people were like this, this world would be a better place.

Spectre, I am sure you are busy and all. And I don't really want to beat a dead horse Jaaaag, but when can we see the pics?

I already posted the pics of the new car, the first pics of the wreck turned out to be unusable, and I haven't been back to take replacement pics of the wreck yet. I'll get those when I can.

I wish I could rep you up instead of getting the "spread more before that" thing.

+1

only just got to this thread. when I first read it, I was all :cry:, but now I'm all :thumbsup:

Sorry about your loss, Spectre. And congratulations on getting it sorted quickly and in a gentlemanly like manner.

Good to see someone still recognize that honesty will get you farther than money ever will.

Spectre '12?

Haven't been back yet. I've been busy with (gasp!) work. :p

Other thing is that I'd be disqualified from running for office; remember, I advocate the partial dissolution of the US, so I'm right out. :p

You've got it all wrong... Texas shouldn't secede so much as overthrow.

/is also interested in crash pics

They will show up on wreckedexotics.com from a witness before Spectre gets them up. :p: