Idiots + cars = LOL

Better hope no fires break out in that neighborhood, a fire truck is not fitting through there...

Gotta love how moronic Boston is, it's on basically unlimited land (as compared to Manhattan being on a relatively small island) yet they decided to build like they nothing bigger than a horse would ever go between buildings.

Better hope no fires break out in that neighborhood, a fire truck is not fitting through there...

Gotta love how moronic Boston is, it's on basically unlimited land (as compared to Manhattan being on a relatively small island) yet they decided to build like they nothing bigger than a horse would ever go between buildings.
Before cars/public transportation the general idea was to get as many people in one area as possible as spreading them out would make travel difficult.

Besides a firetruck with a trained driver/crew would fit, it's when a casual driver with a motorhome tries to squeeze by you have an issue. I often find while driving around the country roads around here you can fly by lorries and tractors with room to spare, its the guy in the much smaller SUV who is driving down the middle of the road you have to watch for...

Since just about everything down here was built in the 50s and 60s when we drove proper cars, we only have to deal with the Txtards that don't pay attention to what lane they're in. I would honestly trade the txtards for tight spaces.

Before cars/public transportation the general idea was to get as many people in one area as possible as spreading them out would make travel difficult.

Besides a firetruck with a trained driver/crew would fit, it's when a casual driver with a motorhome tries to squeeze by you have an issue. I often find while driving around the country roads around here you can fly by lorries and tractors with room to spare, its the guy in the much smaller SUV who is driving down the middle of the road you have to watch for...
NYC was settled around the same time as Boston (like 6 years earlier) and even the oldest parts of Brooklyn and Manhattan don't have streets THAT tight, I mean they are pretty tight by US standards but a Winebago will get through them w/o much issue.

NYC was settled around the same time as Boston (like 6 years earlier) and even the oldest parts of Brooklyn and Manhattan don't have streets THAT tight, I mean they are pretty tight by US standards but a Winebago will get through them w/o much issue.

New York has burned down several times since then, though. :p

Fire trucks wouldn't get lost and need to make tight corners like that. You can get pretty much anywhere in the Northend without having to take tight turns, so I'm assuming the drives will chose routes that are straight shots.

Fire trucks wouldn't get lost and need to make tight corners like that. You can get pretty much anywhere in the Northend without having to take tight turns, so I'm assuming the drives will chose routes that are straight shots.
Let me stop you there, I hate Boston with a passion so I will make the most unfounded and baseless claims about it being the worst city in the world :) I fully understand it's a completely irrational hate for a geographic location but hey....

So did Boston, didn't it? (they might be overdue :twisted:)

IIRC, not as many times. For some reason, Boston doesn't go on fire as much and they always want to rebuild it just like it was. New York, on the other hand, seems to want to go on fire every time they finish rebuilding from the last one, or so it seemed for a while. :p

Let me stop you there, I hate Boston with a passion so I will make the most unfounded and baseless claims about it being the worst city in the world :) I fully understand it's a completely irrational hate for a geographic location but hey....

But if you know your way around, its not bad at all.

IIRC, not as many times. For some reason, Boston doesn't go on fire as much and they always want to rebuild it just like it was. New York, on the other hand, seems to want to go on fire every time they finish rebuilding from the last one, or so it seemed for a while. :p

Well you are giving me all kinds of ideas now :)

- - - Updated - - -

But if you know your way around, its not bad at all.

Oh it's not based on that I can get around it no problem I just hate it :p

Yeah, moving to Canada to get away from universal health care, compulsory voting, no guns, no death penalty, pro-choice, equal-rights homosexuality, evolution being taught in school etc... is like moving to Hogwarts to get away from the wizards.

Yeah, moving to Canada to get away from universal health care, compulsory voting, no guns, no death penalty, pro-choice, equal-rights homosexuality, evolution being taught in school etc... is like moving to Hogwarts to get away from the wizards.

:rofl: :canadian:

(we don't have compulsory voting though, and we do have guns, albeit regulated way more than in the USA)

Last edited:

:rofl: :canadian:

(we don't have compulsory voting though, and we do have guns, albeit regulated way more than in the USA)

Srsly, though.... anyone moving to Canada from the US to "get away" from what they perceive to be a leftist wave is a) a flaming idiot, and b) in for the shock of their lives

The title of the video is correct in it's approximation of the contents.