Idiots + cars = LOL

I don't really need to go there to know that it's by no means easy to drive, video games paint a good enough picture, I don't think I ever completed a lap on there w/o crashing a couple of times.
Ditto. In real life that's easier. :D

The first more than the second. And additionally, in reality you are automatically more careful...

Still waiting for the day one of the Ringmeeters will have an accident there :p

I do, all the time.
Specially when I take my Exige for a lap. :p

Apparently the guy walked out of the car saying he was ok.

Apparently the guy walked out of the car saying he was ok.
You see him getting out of the car at the end of the video. A bit surprising, yeah. I guess the very fact that made this crash so spectacular saved him much pain and injuries: That the car had much time and space to lose the kinetic energy, as opposed to crashing into the barrier head-on.

Knowing about understeer and oversteer has nothing to do with visiting the ring :dunno:
But knowing the particular part of the track will help. Understeer, FWD induced or not, had nothing to do with the crash. The car left the tarmac onto the grass during the overtake, which started to make the ass come around, most likely due to excessive speed when coming over the crest. There is no other possible way for him to be pointed in the direction he was. Remember, understeer is going straight, but louder.

Ditto. In real life that's easier. :D

It also depends which game you play. I feel like "driving simulator" games like Forza and GT don't have an accurate steering feel whereas some PC simulations, as real life obviously have. Placement of the car (even centimeter wise) is hugely important on the Schleife.

Final Gear - derailing threads since 2004.?

12049679_1050245748354545_2992536300189626016_n.jpg

I would say that is more like an Idiots Without Common Sense or Tool Knowledge.

Clarkson Towing Company?

Using a lighter to kill the bug, he started a blaze that quickly engulfed the gas pump