• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Idiots + cars = LOL

I doubt he has any give left to do any normal steering except going straight and maybe catastrophically left.

hairy-nascar-fan.jpg

Can't have this thread without the seven second 'ring master!

Check out the reflection in the windscreen.
"Not going anywhere for a while? Grab a Snickers!"

I'm too lazy to read the comments on the video's page. Obvious first guess is clutch...what happened though?

The Corvette bideo borders the unbelievable. First of all the man trying to spin the tires and spinning the clutch instead, and not noticing the difference (has he done this before, already stressing the clutch, how can you not spot the difference?), and then his "friends" around watching and telling nothing until the clutch surrenders. How much of a jealous false friend should someone be to stay quiet all the time, or how much stupid?

Then again. Who, among them, would be so stupid to put on youtube such a video, which basically tells: hey, we are all idiots beyond saving or some of us are being as***les with a friend?

I feel like it could be staged. It's only a feeling, it needs to be too stupid in too much ways to be true.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpPRx1PGR9o&feature=related[/youtube]

Why the hell does'nt he stop? I'm pretty sure that's a Merc and not a Toyota :p

On the run from the accident that caused it?

On the run from the accident that caused it?

In broad daylight with no doubt a bunch of witnesses that saw it (if it happened on a mayor road like it seems to be) , yeah.....he's gonna get realy far :p

Seriously: I hope he died. And I hope someone crashed into those whistling and cheering brain amputees afterwards and killed them, too.

And if someone asks why I say so, he or she deserves to be publically whipped -- naked!!!

And yes, I have migraines today.

Last edited:
^steering wheel probably can make more than 2 rotations, so it might look straight, but wheels are still turned...

Seriously: I hope he died. And I hope someone crashed into those whistling and cheering brain amputees afterwards and killed them, too.

And if someone asks why I say so, he or she deserves to be publically whipped -- naked!!!

And yes, I have migraines today.

x2

http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/2958/chryslerneondash.jpg

Jfyi, here is a Neon steering wheel. Maybe she was confused which way is straight.

http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/2958/chryslerneondash.jpg

Jfyi, here is a Neon steering wheel. Maybe she was confused which way is straight.
I NEVER set of quickly if I had to turn my wheel at any point. In fact I never set off quickly period just in case of something like this being the case. Also since that car is an auto you don't even have to hit the accel to move so you can keep your brakes covered.