Idiots + cars = LOL

Ah, yes, reading would have helped a bit. :bangin:

The guy has a pass through trunk and did not use it? Moronic to say the least. I was just hoping he got smacked in the back of the head when he came across a parked car.

Very true. Most people don't even know where the spare tire is.

Or the purpose of the 710 cap.

Or the purpose of the 710 cap.

That too. :lol:

I told this on Telegram, but I think it fits this thread:
A friend bought a brand new Nissan Sentra (kind of a luxury vehicle here, shush) and even though the dealer changed the menu in the onboard computer to Portuguese, the fuel consumption was still in L/100km, and he just COULD NOT UNDERSTAND how it worked!
"Why does it use more fuel when I am driving on the road?" :rolleyes:

l/100km is the metric of satan anyway. You all should use the common measure in .hn, kilometers per gallon! :p

...that is the sound of the germans shuddering, enjoy.

l/100km is the metric of satan anyway. You all should use the common measure in .hn, kilometers per gallon! :p

Really? :lol: Kilometers per gallon?

Nah, he's just messing with us, especially with us germans...

*shudder*

Last edited:

I read that as "liter per gallon" and thought that was the most useless gauge ever :lol:

I need coffee.

So what's everyone's opinion on this one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41391992/man-jailed-for-hitting-woking-teacher-with-car

Driver rightfully jailed but at the same time the teacher was a dick for sitting on the hood of a car that it should have been clear from the outset was being driven by a thoughtless moron.

Some reports claim the driver edged forward causing the teacher to sit back but if you look at the footage it's clear that is not the case.

Last edited:
A) I would have just moved on if I were the driver. b) But if not, I would have just backed up when he leaned against my car.

Last edited:
That teacher wasn't working, he was just standing there.

In Ukania teachers' duties involve more than standing at the front of a class or handing out detentions. He was in this case on duty to prevent abuse of the entrance way and parking regulations.

In Ukania teachers' duties involve more than standing at the front of a class or handing out detentions. He was in this case on duty to prevent abuse of the entrance way and parking regulations.

Failed pun based on headline/location :p

So what's everyone's opinion on this one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41391992/man-jailed-for-hitting-woking-teacher-with-car

Driver rightfully jailed but at the same time the teacher was a dick for sitting on the hood of a car that it should have been clear from the outset was being driven by a thoughtless moron.

Some reports claim the driver edged forward causing the teacher to sit back but if you look at the footage it's clear that is not the case.

The driver must be jailed, and that's a full stop. The teacher was an idiot, thinking that he could get away with the sitting-on-the-car provocation just because there is a law preventing car-based aggressions. What if the driver doesn't comply, as it happened?

Just standing there would have sufficed, no need to provoke other people with the equivalent of an ape's display of power (because the driver was clearly the stronger ape -by miles-).

For the same reason, the driver is a psychopath: if he really wanted to pull the "I'll remove you from there through force" stunt, he could simply crawl forward at a very slow speed. No single man can stop that kind of car alone in those conditions. He could have entered the parking lot bit by bit by nudging the teacher. Not that this would have been much legal, but illegal entrance in a parking lot is a thing, aggression by car is another.