DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
Insane!

Surely there is a law about proper containers?
or transporting petrol in a passenger car.
here you're only allowed to have a canister in the car if the trunk/cargo where it's stored is divided from the people compartment by bodywork

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
You guys forget that this America. Where there are laws, but no one knows them or they don't think they apply to them.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
or transporting petrol in a passenger car.
here you're only allowed to have a canister in the car if the trunk/cargo where it's stored is divided from the people compartment by bodywork
Well at least that one she got right, put it in her trunk
You guys forget that this America. Where there are laws, but no one knows them or they don't think they apply to them.
All the pumps I've ever seen have a warning about not dispensing gasoline into unapproved containers, but who reads those?

LeVeL

Forum Addict
To be fair, it can be a bit of a challenge to find a decent gas can that's not made of shitty plastic. Then again even that plastic is better than a plastic bag.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
You’re assuming people read and abide by signage.
Oh I *know* they don't, people don't pay attention to anything. I've had people block my driveway when my gates are open and its clearly to anyone that someone is about to drive out...
To be fair, it can be a bit of a challenge to find a decent gas can that's not made of shitty plastic. Then again even that plastic is better than a plastic bag.
They are all made out of plastic these days, so is your gas tank btw ;)