Idiots + cars = LOL

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Wait, what? I mean, yes, no, wat? :shock2: Did he expect his car's suspension and tires would be so enormously over-engineered that they would survive such an impact? Apparently common sense really wasn't his strength, was it?

jack_christie

Forum Addict
Last edited:

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
That has to be a wrong pedal mistake, there are too many unmanned crossings and bridges for the other option. Sadly that's pretty regular here.

I can't help but laugh every time I see a car on railway lines, glad it wasn't more serious.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
That has to be a wrong pedal mistake, there are too many unmanned crossings and bridges for the other option. Sadly that's pretty regular here.

I can't help but laugh every time I see a car on railway lines, glad it wasn't more serious.

It confuse me as well because it's not like the driver was trying to park near the tracks or a parking space was rigtht there either, it's just like someone dropped a car there between the platforms.

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
It confuse me as well because it's not like the driver was trying to park near the tracks or a parking space was rigtht there either, it's just like someone dropped a car there between the platforms.

The photo on the right above (officers in hi-vis and an orange womble) is actually taken from a parking space so I think they were trying to park and must've given it the absolute beans to clear up the fence. It looks like they were about here (I do love street view) so apart from narrowly missing that blue planter they presumably narrowly missed a lamp post too. It's amazing that the car looks completely undamaged.

Last edited: