Idiots + cars = LOL

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Left a bit, no right a bit, just there. England.
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
How is that even possible? #MadeInFrance maybe?

At least he sees the funny side.

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
Car(s)
06 XTerra, '00 VFR800, '11 Multistrada, Yamaha R6
Shame one of the robbers in the van wasn't smoking, but then again, this isn't a Michael Bay movie.

jack_christie

Forum Addict

Politician's Zoom Background Can't Hide Fact That He's Actually Driving​

On the same day a distracted driving bill was introduced, state Sen. Andrew Brenner, R-Delaware, participated in a government video meeting while driving.
https://gizmodo.com/politicians-zoom-background-cant-hide-fact-that-hes-act-1846835103

Blind_Io

Car(s)
Today I had a video call scheduled with a client.

He was in the car and driving at the time. I immediately ended the call and said I would email him instructions to reschedule.

This is not the first time this has happened since we switched to video calls over a year ago. We even had therapists ask in the staff meeting how to handle it. Apparently no one else had thought to say, "I care about your safety and our policy is to not do therapy by phone or video while you are driving, please call and reschedule when you are somewhere safe." My director had to tell everyone this was an okay response and we would not be reprimanded if the client complained.

It hurts my brain that this discussion was necessary.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
Today I had a video call scheduled with a client.

He was in the car and driving at the time. I immediately ended the call and said I would email him instructions to reschedule.

This is not the first time this has happened since we switched to video calls over a year ago. We even had therapists ask in the staff meeting how to handle it. Apparently no one else had thought to say, "I care about your safety and our policy is to not do therapy by phone or video while you are driving, please call and reschedule when you are somewhere safe." My director had to tell everyone this was an okay response and we would not be reprimanded if the client complained.

It hurts my brain that this discussion was necessary.

Common sense ain't that common...

Blind_Io

Car(s)
Well, that's just embarrassing. I'm not even mad at Florida Man for that one.

GRtak

Forum Addict
The fact that they feel like they have to say this just shows how clueless some people are.