Idiots + cars = LOL

Damage on front of Toyota before video started, number plate hanging off.

One comment said she was an unaccompanied learner driver.

'Kangaroo juice' is a common saying here too when someone does this. My grandad wasn't a natural driver and would sometimes set the car off kangarooing down the road.

Ooh that's right, it was a rabbit-turtle thing! Strictly speaking, I still don't know what it's for... :ROFLMAO:

High and low range. At least on our older Kubota it makes for 6 ranges. High, medium and low, each of those have a high and low.

On old lawn mowers it was an indication of engine speed.

I switched to a battery mower and it's so much nicer than gas powered. It's essentially maintenance-free, I don't have to winterize it, it's lighter weigh, and quiet. I don't need ear protection and it's about as loud as a big fan. I also have a 56v model, so it cut about the same as my Honda gas mower.

I switched to a battery mower and it's so much nicer than gas powered. It's essentially maintenance-free, I don't have to winterize it, it's lighter weigh, and quiet. I don't need ear protection and it's about as loud as a big fan. I also have a 56v model, so it cut about the same as my Honda gas mower.

My dad bought an electric lawn tractor in the 70s. I missed it when it died.

Based on not much I always associate it with this.

My dad bought an electric lawn tractor in the 70s. I missed it when it died.
A 70s electric tractor, that must've weight several tons and had a run time of about 30 minutes?

If I won millions I'd definitely buy one and an electric milk float from the 60s/70s, just because.

Based on not much I always associate it with this.

A 70s electric tractor, that must've weight several tons and had a run time of about 30 minutes?

If I won millions I'd definitely buy one and an electric milk float from the 60s/70s, just because.

It was a tiny Wheel Horse yard tractor with a 36 volt battery, like a golf cart.

They apparently made several variations using the same system over the years. That one is even smaller than the one we had. There is also a larger one that looks like a traditional yard tractor.

I mowed a few yards with it, the largest being a touch under an 3/4 of an acre and it was fine as long as I remembered to charge it up.

That's so cute, the Coca Cola crate on the back really makes it. Better than having to wear ear defenders I suppose.