Idiots + cars = LOL

If it's registered as an Agricultural Vehicle an the Top speed is Limited you can even drive a Unimog at the Age of 16 ^^

Last edited:
Apart from the aforementioned speed, not a lot.

I'm very much intrigued by the Lichtraumprofilschneider (read: four spinning blades of death).
(starts around 1:30)

even more intriguing when they hang them on the bottom of a helicopter!

even more intriguing when they hang them on the bottom of a helicopter!

... am I the only one who thinks spinning rotor-blades of death dangling from a helicopter near some power lines can't possibly be a good idea?

Here is the real question does the Unimog have ESP? I think it's been very well established that anything that doesn't have ESP will spontaneously understeer into a burning pit of fire (tho that would not hurt the Unimog).

i wonder who keeps placing those burning pits of fire along the road.

Here is the real question does the Unimog have ESP? I think it's been very well established that anything that doesn't have ESP will spontaneously understeer into a burning pit of fire (tho that would not hurt the Unimog).

I don't think it does. However, 24 gears forwards and 22 backwards :burnrubber:

It brakes more if you load it full of stuff I gather.

How to get a 1000? fine near the N?rburgring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuddenly wild polizei appear!

That wasn?t even a good drift...

Most of that was just driving in circles whilst squealing tires, if you are going to get a citation for showing off at least make it worth while.

This keeps happening here...
da fuq?
How can people so moronic hold driving licenses...

Also: what an idiot..

Just a glance shows me the guy is:

1 - In the wrong lane.
2 - Being impatient behind a car with freaking "L" plates.
3 - Attempting to overtake on a roundabout, which is daft at the best of times.

I find it amusing he was so sure he was in the right he posted a video that proves he was in the wrong! :lol:

Yeah that's pretty funny. Well at least he provided the proof of his wrongdoing to the insurance company. :lol: Despite that the personal injury claim from the other car would be total rubbish. Or at least when he spoke to them to exchange details it should have been apparent (unless whiplash; which isn't going to happen at that speed).

Yes, he is clearly too impatient towards the learner driver. Full stop.

But to be fair, the marking is poor, as many people in the other forum state.
You have two lanes going into the roundabout which are marked (in UK-system) like if they are for going straight on (to Wingate Ct) or right (to Wellington Ave in the northeast), but only one lane exits at Wingate Ct. You could assume that the two lanes for "straight on" are marked for Wellington Ave going to the west because it wouldn't make sense to mark them both for one exit at Wingate Ct. Additionally, there is no "left-turning-arrow" when you enter the roundabout from Oberursel Way so if you follow the marking (and only them) you wouldn't be allowed to exit at Wellington Ave to the west.
If you come from Wellington Ave from the west or Wingate Ct you have left-turning arrows which indicate that you have to take the leftmost lane for first exit, that doesn't exist when you enter from Oberursel Way.

That said, I would be confused if I didn't learn to drive in the UK since over here there is no left-turning-arrow (right-turning-arrow for you wrong-side-drivers :p) before a roundabout. In the end you are turning left, but technically you enter the roundabout in the other direction so you don't turn right.