Idiots + cars = LOL

It's actually quite satisfying to see the dude crash in the third video, too bad he took out an innocent car with him.

This was a video response to that video.

I don't get it.

[video=youtube;71VNBhto-H0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71VNBhto-H0[/video]

Oy! :shakefist: Nowadays Cocks drive Audis. :p The exception proves the rule of course.

That behaviour was really weird since I've never ever encountered such a thing besides in a traffic jam when the next exit is near and someone just wants to make it to the exit. Doing that out of the moving traffic is really dangerous since the Honda-driver could have not foreseen that someone drove for 400m on the hard shoulder and crashed into him when he wanted to exit without looking if someone drives next to him...

I'll just write down "Don't go to Russia ever" again in my little notebook.

He didn't drive on an Autobahn but on a Bundesstra?e (federal highway) which is widened like an Autobahn but hasn't the status of it (e.g. speedlimit is still 100 kph).

I have never seen an Autobahn with yellow roadsigns. :p

That's probably a Kraftfahrstrasse, they use the same signs as normal roads. Same thing as the Autobahn really, the only difference is that an Autobahn can't have level intersections with other roads, only bridged interchanges - otherwise they're both multi-lane and unlimited.

Yes I know, but the video is labeled Autobahn fail, while it clearly isn't a Autobahn.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. Some BMW cocks have survived :p

Especially here in the States.

Actually, here in Pittsburgh the number of cocks in BMWs still outnumber those in Audis...though the Audis are catching up. :p

Doesn't matter. Some BMW cocks have survived :p

Maybe I'm biased as a former Audi driver and now a Merc driver, but I still see a hell of a lot of cocks on the autobahn driving BMWs. Driving 170kph in the left lane on a mildly busy autobahn, a car suddenly appears in the rear-view mirror a few meters away from my bumper - in 90% of all cases it's a 5-series.

Maybe I'm biased as a former Audi driver and now a Merc driver, but I still see a hell of a lot of cocks on the autobahn driving BMWs. Driving 170kph in the left lane on a mildly busy autobahn, a car suddenly appears in the rear-view mirror a few meters away from my bumper - in 90% of all cases it's a 5-series.

Yes... or an Audi, that you have mistaken for an A6 but turns out to be an A3 with the smallest diesel engine.