Idiots + cars = LOL

I have never seen an Autobahn with yellow roadsigns. :p

He didn't drive on an Autobahn but on a Bundesstra?e (federal highway) which is widened like an Autobahn but hasn't the status of it (e.g. speedlimit is still 100 kph).

That's probably a Kraftfahrstrasse, they use the same signs as normal roads. Same thing as the Autobahn really, the only difference is that an Autobahn can't have level intersections with other roads, only bridged interchanges - otherwise they're both multi-lane and unlimited.

Yes I know, but the video is labeled Autobahn fail, while it clearly isn't a Autobahn.

Actually, the situation is a bit more tricky than that. He was driving on the A4 and B54n, east of the exit Krombach where the BMW exits (we're driving west) it's the B54n while the exit already is part of the A4 so technically at least part of the idiocy occurs on a proper Autobahn while the signage still follows the Bundesstra?e colours.

Even more complicated, the B54n is a Stadtautobahn in that area :lol:

For completeness' sake, this is the very exit from the other side:

Last edited:
^

3ofz0t.jpg
[/IMG]

The guy in the video says "give me the gun"

I'm sure it was just to scare the moron in the Focus not to actually shoot him (unless he's a murdering psychopath :p).

Um, if someone ran me off the road and then tried to roadblock me, I'd have my gun out and at the low-ready.

Actually, the situation is a bit more tricky than that. He was driving on the A4 and B54n, east of the exit Krombach where the BMW exits (we're driving west) it's the B54n while the exit already is part of the A4 so technically at least part of the idiocy occurs on a proper Autobahn while the signage still follows the Bundesstra?e colours.

Even more complicated, the B54n is a Stadtautobahn in that area :lol:

For completeness' sake, this is the very exit from the other side:

You win sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP????!!!!

Russia should try this thing called "drivers license".

Classic case of buying a drivers license (Russia...), but not spending a minute in driving school.

It's the same story down in Mexico (the bribing that goes on is unbelievable). Though at least there they know a thing or two about driving, even if it is a bit of a melee.

HOW DO YOU FUCK THAT UP????!!!!
There are a lot of Russian stereo types of women in tiny cars they come from somewhere....

Russia should try this thing called "drivers license".
People just buy them not knowing how to drive its so bad that you almost can't get a license w/o bribery these days

Last edited:
That was so stupid I can't even tell what that Golf lady was trying to do. Also, hey CrazyRussian, how about a quick summary of what the people in the camera car were saying for those of use who don't speak Russian? Please? :)

That was so stupid I can't even tell what that Golf lady was trying to do. Also, hey CrazyRussian, how about a quick summary of what the people in the camera car were saying for those of use who don't speak Russian? Please? :)

It's a Polo.