Idiots + cars = LOL

Is that Mulholland? Looks nice, and dangerous too! I admit I do that when I'm driving faster, but only in corners where I can
see the exit, and when there's nobody there.

it is indeed

Isn't that the same road where that Monaro (was it a monaro?) went off the road and into those bikes?

Is there something wrong with the road? You'd think there was 3 cm of snow on it with the way those people are driving.

Last edited:
It's laced with a pheromone that the petrolus idiotus, a far too common (for anyone's liking) subgene of the common petrolhead, finds irresistable.

Is that Mulholland? Looks nice, and dangerous too! I admit I do that when I'm driving faster, but only in corners where I can
see the exit, and when there's nobody there.

Yes, that's the problem with Mulholland. There are a lot of great corners and curves, but quite a few are blind, meaning that you can't really drive hard like these guys were doing, and the cops like to hide out in the blind corners as well. However half of those idiots were going off in one of the long sweepers, WTF?

Reason # 27,953 why I never want to ride Mulholland. It's a great road, but the other drivers make it far too dangerous to attempt.

I know a guy who used to transport weapons for the military and he was immune to fines or inspections from the regular police as well. I imagine every country has relatively similar laws on military driving but China seems to hand the plates out like candy, I learned of it in a cooking programme where the owner of several elite restaurants had those plates.

How did your uncle, who isnt a military, get a car with military plates and does he have a cadet driving him around then or how does that work?

From what I know, he has a few good friends in the military, high ranking generals or something, and he registered the car with a military plate using their help. However, the car is not used for military use at all, just chauffeuring clients/himself around at high speeds across China's many states.
And yes, the car has to be driven around by a military trained, and military-hired driver at all times. This is probably to make the car look like it's being used for military purposes.

Yes, that's the problem with Mulholland. There are a lot of great corners and curves, but quite a few are blind, meaning that you can't really drive hard like these guys were doing, and the cops like to hide out in the blind corners as well. However half of those idiots were going off in one of the long sweepers, WTF?

Yeah that was "special" how hard is it to stay in the lines and adjust your speed so that you can take those corners w/o hitting on coming traffic. I mean if you are doing it in the day time you gotta expect traffic....

P.S. How the fuck do you understeer an Exige???

not to many lols, but can't these people drive?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_FaZqW5pw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Trying to hit the apex? Am I giving them too much credit? Probably.

I had that thought as wel, but yeah, every driver in that video appears to be a lifetime member of the more money than brains club. I wouldn't be surprised if not a single one of them knew what an apex is.

not to many lols, but can't these people drive?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_FaZqW5pw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Sorry, but who in the f*** drives ANY car that fast around a blind corner that's open to public traffic!? You'd think that someone would signal the other drivers to stop while the drivers posers drove fast for the cameras.

Or, as said above...someone show them how to drive. My POS Taurus could take those corners better.....

Those guys seem to have a strange sense of humour too, the guy rolled over his car 4 times, and they all burst into laughter.
But I must admit that attempting to do anything that stupid in any car is funny, but doing it in a Kia Sportage is even funnier.

Those guys seem to have a strange sense of humour too, the guy rolled over his car 4 times, and they all burst into laughter.
But I must admit that attempting to do anything that stupid in any car is funny, but doing it in a Kia Sportage is even funnier.

Think of me what you want but I would have laughed too. Driving this fast on an unfamiliar trail in THAT car is simply idiotic and kinda falls under survival of the fittest category.

People on this board have laughed at the people they know that have rolled their cars as well. Some people are just assholes.

That reminds me of a sketch I saw on television long ago: Two guys watched an old silent movie slapstick comedy and one guy was laughing his ass off, the other one cried. When asked, why he cried, he answered: "Can't you see? They have to be in pain. I cannot stand watching that!" They switched programs then and a romantic love story movie was on. Now the other guy was laughing his ass off, because it was so stupid, while the first one cried.

Fact is: When people fall on their nose in a funny way (literally or while driving in their car), it's funny for the majority. Laughing about that as a first reflex is actually a very human reaction. Why do you think people laugh at the killing scenes in the "Final Destination" movies? That hasn't got anything to do with wishing somebody the worst and is far from being heartless or cruel.

Such incidents like in the Russian video are being seen -- on an instinctive level -- as fitting punishment for stupid behavior. Being indignant about laughter upon such "falling on the nose", is hypocrisy in my eyes.

Last edited:
It's also worth noting that the rollover occurred pretty slowly and the cabin did not crush, making it easy to assume the driver would not be seriously injured (a correct assumption, as it turned out).

The roundabout! How does it work!