Idiots + cars = LOL

My question is why not have his lights on? That would pretty much cause anyone to leave him alone.

From what I understand, at least in Florida, freeways and Interstates fall under the jurisdiction of the FHP, and sometimes the County Sherriff. A city mountie, like a Miami Police Officer, would not be able to initiate a chase/action (run with hits lights on) unless the incident began on surface roads within his jurisdiction; and the Miami PD would have to inform FHP about said incident. In otherwords, he'd still get his ass busted.

I have respect for the FHP, and I'll bet the arresting officer is probably fuming about this one 'getting away' as she already seemed fairly pissed about this being a regular occurance. I also like how the Miami officer was throwing out all the other "classic" excuses of "I didn't see you", "I'm on my way to work and I'll be late".

It is also called other things. My favorite is bullshit.

I like the term: fucking bullshit.

Looks like that kind of "professional curtesy" mentality is more than just the classic excuse of "just a few bad apples."

From what I understand, at least in Florida, freeways and Interstates fall under the jurisdiction of the FHP, and sometimes the County Sherriff. A city mountie, like a Miami Police Officer, would not be able to initiate a chase/action (run with hits lights on) unless the incident began on surface roads within his jurisdiction; and the Miami PD would have to inform FHP about said incident. In otherwords, he'd still get his ass busted.

I have respect for the FHP, and I'll bet the arresting officer is probably fuming about this one 'getting away' as she already seemed fairly pissed about this being a regular occurance. I also like how the Miami officer was throwing out all the other "classic" excuses of "I didn't see you", "I'm on my way to work and I'll be late".

Yes, the FHP are good police. Very understanding untill you do something unsafe or stupid on the highway (or any other road for that matter)

More of an Idiot = LOL than Idiot+Car = LOL

Actually she is a prime example of eco brainwashing. I guess she truly believes she is a better human being for driving a Prius, an assumption, which of course makes her a worse human being.

I'd have floored it in neutral.

[video=youtube;-ujqQcRYNCI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ujqQcRYNCI&feature=related[/video]

Something tells me these diesel guys don't like Priuses.

I hate those damn diesel stacks as much as I hate the Prius. The whole point of stacks on heavy diesels is to get the exhaust up above the traffic, on pickups it just puts it at head-level.

I hate those damn diesel stacks as much as I hate the Prius. The whole point of stacks on heavy diesels is to get the exhaust up above the traffic, on pickups it just puts it at head-level.

Anger I sense in you young padawan :)

I agree though, that's my problem with school buses for whatever reason they put the exhaust under the body which on a school bus is right about hood height for a normal car....

(City buses actually have a tiny stack on top so you are not left there sucking it in)

I've been watching a lot of diesel videos this week.

found this.

what do they think is gonna happen when they do that?

though... i must admit, when i first got my license, i did try it myself too :p
my first car, a 1985 Volvo 244DL, hooked up to a 80's Suzuki SJ413/Samurai, a 'lil 1.3 AWD thing... which pwned my Volvo XD

I've been watching a lot of diesel videos this week.

found this.

How? What did he.... I'm so lost.

The only not so smart thing I can say is, older is better.

I'd have floored it in neutral.

I was waiting for him to do it while yelling "I CAN'T HEAR YOU FOR THE ENGINE NOISE! SPEAK LOUDER!"

not entiry sure what they were trying to break, but it's the rear axle that went first...

Double fail. C5 gets sideways....then C6 slows down (instead of speeding up) and then get's swiped by the C5...LOL

Anger I sense in you young padawan :)

I agree though, that's my problem with school buses for whatever reason they put the exhaust under the body which on a school bus is right about hood height for a normal car....

(City buses actually have a tiny stack on top so you are not left there sucking it in)

I suspect it's a packaging and cost issue on front engine models, as one would have to try and integrate the exhaust pipe from the chassis through the rear of the school bus body, who's specific construction requirements could pose a challenge. That and they'd have to isolate students from said exhaust pipe. On models with a rear engine, this could possibly be more easily done since the engine is right there and students are already separated from the engine/drivetrain by a bulkhead. I do know that there are options to route the exhaust elsewhere on some front engine models, usually off to the side, ahead of the rear tire.

Insert average russian dashcamera video here. It's magic how so many idiots can fit on the same road. I don't even speak russian and can't read cyrillic for shit, but every video with cyrillic titles are about crashes. I think that's all russians do, they upload videos of themselves crashing to youtube 24/7.

This guy has proper winter tires on :lol:

[video=youtube;3Wv16-LBrdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wv16-LBrdk&feature=related[/video]

Last edited: