Idiots + cars = LOL

It's actually quite simple: Because there are so many idiots on the roads there, more and more people install dash cams to have proof before court. More dash cams = More mishaps and accidents going to the internet.

It's actually quite simple: Because there are so many idiots on the roads there, more and more people install dash cams to have proof before court. More dash cams = More mishaps and accidents going to the internet.
Also the insurance companies there are well known for fucking people over and not paying.

Yeah - good thing stuff like that doesn't happen here. ;)
Nowhere near as bad as it is in mother Russia. I mean they still fuck you here but more often then not you'll get the money, if for no other reason than the fact that you could sue and actually win, in Russia its basically pointless w/o a video like this.

Pulling out of a parking spot yesterday that had about six inches clearance front and back. While I'm maneuvering, an E65 BMW 7-series pulls up and waits to take the spot. Yeah good luck with that mate. To his credit, he realized the error of his ways and eventually left.

Pulling out of a parking spot yesterday that had about six inches clearance front and back. While I'm maneuvering, an E65 BMW 7-series pulls up and waits to take the spot. Yeah good luck with that mate. To his credit, he realized the error of his ways and eventually left.

I've saw the reverse of that happen a week or so ago. I was picking up some stuff in Oakland (a neighborhood in Pittsburgh) in a Uhaul Econoline van. When I was getting into it, a Prius driver stopped and showed his signal that he wanted my spot after I left. Well, I left and saw him start backing into it in my mirror. I then realized I forgot something, so I did a loop around the block, came back around 2 minutes later, and saw him still trying to get into the spot. I decided to wait it out, and another 3 or 4 minutes of miserably failing later, the middle aged gentleman in the Prius gave up and left and pulled into a wide open spot further down the block. Sure I could've gone the easy spot instead of waiting, but I decided to be THAT guy and while Mr. Prius was walking down the sidewalk, park in the spot he failed at with the van.

I bet the van has a better turning circle than the prius, the big mirrors will help too.

My best parallel parking and first I remember was in a long wheelbase transit.

I've saw the reverse of that happen a week or so ago. I was picking up some stuff in Oakland (a neighborhood in Pittsburgh) in a Uhaul Econoline van. When I was getting into it, a Prius driver stopped and showed his signal that he wanted my spot after I left. Well, I left and saw him start backing into it in my mirror. I then realized I forgot something, so I did a loop around the block, came back around 2 minutes later, and saw him still trying to get into the spot. I decided to wait it out, and another 3 or 4 minutes of miserably failing later, the middle aged gentleman in the Prius gave up and left and pulled into a wide open spot further down the block. Sure I could've gone the easy spot instead of waiting, but I decided to be THAT guy and while Mr. Prius was walking down the sidewalk, park in the spot he failed at with the van.

funny-dog-pictures-found-problem.jpg

It's OK, they took out a Prius in the process.