Idiots + cars = LOL

there should be a charity event, like save the rain forest, and all that stuff, called save the russians, where they'll collect money and start driving schools all over russia to teach them how to drive.

Why not just scrap crash testing in the lab and get automakers to send their new cars to the russians for some real life crash testing?

New one posted today.
This ones not as good as the previous one, but still some gems in there.

Perhaps we should have a new thread for these.....

New one posted today.
This ones not as good as the previous one, but still some gems in there.

Coming this fall on the X-Box360... Driving in Russia!

Rated 'OMGWTF!' for graphic stupidity.

And I just realized tha I could move to Russia and make a fortune on...brakes!

Last edited:
It's no wonder refineries increase production everytime she fills up when she does it like that.

Maybe she has really good aim?

What you need to do, is open a bodyshop in Russia, now there is a moneymaker.

Does he even know how to drive?! I mean seriously there was no reason for most of the movement of the car/wheel....

I keep rewatching it. Did the car go airborne? I want to say that it did a little, but that still doesn't explain why he didn't turn the wheel harder, or at least slam on the brakes (he still would have ditched it but at least not so hard)

Does he even know how to drive?! I mean seriously there was no reason for most of the movement of the car/wheel....
One assumes he wasn't familiar with the road and panicked when he saw the corner and froze up.

Moral of the story: Don't drive like you know what is in front of you if you don't.