Idiots + cars = LOL

Also his brakelights were defective...

No crash, but one idiot behind the wheel:

[video=youtube;baNG-ymYpWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baNG-ymYpWw[/video]

"I think we lost some structural rigidity there"

I bet they called it the 5TON because it was a 1 ton truck with 4 ton axles.

:cry: Poor truck.

Then again, it is scary how easily that folded.

Well, it wasn't really rigid from the beginning - when he first jumped the whole body distorted so it was bound to fold somewhere when he crashed head on. There is a reason why monster trucks have excessive framework under the body...

Then again, it is scary how easily that folded.

When you look at about 0:10 it had to happen. There is nothing supporting the front axle except the uprights, no diagonal struts going towards the rear half of the truck. It's like building a shelf with four posts and some planks only - any force other than straight down will make it collapse.

Completely off topic, but I'm so amazed that I had to post this. Wanted to know what song that was at 5:09. Called my parents, but they coundn't tell me what it was so I shazam'ed it. Amazingly it was able to find the obscure Russian song without a problem from that 7 second clip.

Completely off topic, but I'm so amazed that I had to post this. Wanted to know what song that was at 5:09. Called my parents, but they coundn't tell me what it was so I shazam'ed it. Amazingly it was able to find the obscure Russian song without a problem from that 7 second clip.

Lol shoulda asked me :)

Remember this idiot?

Well, here's a followup:
Judge orders Cleveland woman to wear an ?idiot? sign after she was caught driving on a sidewalk to avoid a school bus
Shena Hardin, 32, of Cleveland was ordered by a judge to wear a sign reading ?Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus? after twice being caught doing just that.

By Philip Caulfield / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 10:59 AM

article-idiot3-1106.jpg

Caption: Shena Hardin, 32, pulled the off-road move twice to avoid stopping for the students.
Source: WOIO

A Cleveland woman must wear a sign labeling her as an ?idiot? after she was caught driving on a sidewalk to avoid stopping for a school bus as it dropped children off, a judge ordered.

Shena Hardin, 32, pulled the off-road move twice to avoid stopping for the students, local WEWS-TV reported.

The bus driver, Uriah Herron, shot video of Hardin pulling the maneuver in her silver Jeep in east Cleveland on the first day of school in September.

He tipped off police, and Hardin was busted a few days later after doing it again.

She appeared in court on Monday and was cited for not stopping for a school bus.

Along with paying a $250 fine, Hardin must stand at the intersection where she was caught next Tuesday and Wednesday wearing a sign that says: ?Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus.?

She will also lose her license for 30 days.

article-idiot2-1106.jpg

Caption: A woman caught driving on a sidewalk to avoid stopping for a school bus has to wear an "idiot" sign around her neck and stand at the intersection.
Source: WOIO

Herron, who has been driving school busses for 30 years, was hailed a hero for finally putting the brakes on Hardin?s hell-on-wheels act.

?He really cares about his children, and he took the extra step that this doesn't happen again," Cleveland schools bus manager Eric Taylor told WEWS-TV.

Only in Flor... Oh, ok then...