Idiots + cars = LOL

The guy that jumps to hit the windscreen, thats alot safer than being hit by the car.

I think it's neither - I think people in Russia may wait longer to get new tires due to the cost of replacement. Just a theory, though.

I wanted to see what the motor vehicle accident statistics were for Russia, so I checked Wikipedia. It seems that - statistically speaking - it's safer to drive in Russia than it is in the US: 26,567 deaths due to MVAs in Russia compared to 33,808 in the US last year.

India holds the title of deadliest country to drive in, however - 133,938 fatalities in 2010.

But there are still probably a lot more non-fatal accidents in Russia than in the US. Also don't forget that the USA's population (314.7 million) is over twice the amount of Russia's (143.2 million), so per head, Russia (185.5 deaths/million people) still has more MVA fatalities than the US (107.4 deaths/million people); Russia has even more deaths/person than India (116.5 deaths/million people).

All this probably doesn't factor in the actual danger of the roads in these countries (India is probably the most dangerous place to drive), but it's still an interesting statistic.

Last edited:
Remember this idiot?

Well, here's a followup:

And she's started serving her sentence:

1697220,h=425,pd=1,w=620.jpg

http://www.mail.com/news/us/1696632...-holds-idiot-sign.html#.7518-stage-subhero1-2

Someone should have driven by, on the side walk and made her run out of the way.

What a stupid self centered bitch. Instead of just lounging against the rail there, she should be made to walk up and down the sidewalk holding it up with an arrow pointing to herself!

And she had to do it for a whole hour for 2 days!? Wow....I'm sure she's terrified of ever doing that again...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
[video=youtube;EoWZ2-fMNCw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoWZ2-fMNCw[/video]

At first it looks as if the Yaris lets the car with the camera into the gap but then he closes the gap, albeit rather too fast and crashes into the Meriva. Instant negative Karma if you want.

well explained, and was my exact thought... Yaris fucker