Idiots + cars = LOL

PEOPLE GET OUT OF THE ROAD! The fact that they just stop because a car is coming and not realizing that they're in THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD causing other people to freak out has got to be annoying.

Otherwise, that looks like fun for the taxi driver. I wonder if he offers Depends when you get in.

I like the comment of the lady at 25 seconds... "Y? crissement fou !" (He's fucking crazy)... I don't like this kind of traffic wit cars changing lanes everytime and pedestrians crossing everywhere.

[video=youtube;wnx-MdH10AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnx-MdH10AY&feature=context-gfa[/video]

Withdraw ALL the licenses!

Withdraw ALL the licenses!

And what would that help with? It's a nation full of stupid and license ain't gonna fix that. Long ago, I once rode on a bus in Yalta and the driver apparently thought it was some kind of a rally. It was all fun and games (terror really, not like the idiot knew how to drive) until we hit a pedestrian and smashed into a light pole. The bus driver then proceeded to kick the living crap out of the poor guy he hit.

Russia's new and improvement accident clean up service....

@RG Yeah the issue is not licensure is basic lack of sense. When I see a queue of cars with an empty lane I assume there is a reason a lane is empty, at worst I will proceed down that lane at reasonable speed. In Russia it aparently means TURBO ZONE!!!!!

Someone on CrownVic.net bought a 5.4 from a junkyard, got it home, took the intake off, and found this...
IMG_20121109_151811.jpg

Yes, those are TWO different cylinder head types on the SAME ENGINE.

More Russians behind the wheel...

Car repair shop in Russia must be an amazing business.

Someone on CrownVic.net bought a 5.4 from a junkyard, got it home, took the intake off, and found this...
IMG_20121109_151811.jpg

Yes, those are TWO different cylinder head types on the SAME ENGINE.

LOL, Thats a PI Head on top and a NPI Head on the bottom.

I bet the previous owner had an issue and replaced the PI broken head with a Older NPI head. I wonder if it has 2 different cam shafts as well.

What I want to know is why are so many Lada drivers so bad? is it just because there are so many Ladas or are they generally all of the western bad drivers' cars rolled in to one?

LOL, Thats a PI Head on top and a NPI Head on the bottom.

I bet the previous owner had an issue and replaced the PI broken head with a Older NPI head. I wonder if it has 2 different cam shafts as well.

I'd just like to hear it run :D

3:50 :blink:

- - - Updated - - -

What I want to know is why are so many Lada drivers so bad? is it just because there are so many Ladas or are they generally all of the western bad drivers' cars rolled in to one?

I think it's just the number of Ladas, they are cheap and easy to get. Not to mention that they have 0 driver aids and horrible driving dynamics so in some cases where a newer/better car would have a close call they crash. Also I think the "Camry effect" is at work here, people who buy those cars don't care much for driving and just want to get places w/o being on mass transit.

Also, a large part of the Ladas are RWD and I'm willing to bet that none of them have winter tires, so they get out of control quickly on the snowy and icy roads.

If you buy a rubbish car, what you are saying is: ?I have no interest in cars.? If you have no interest in cars, you have no interest in driving. And if you have no interest in something, it means you are no good at it, which means you must have your driver?s license taken away. :jeremy:

Some of those look like they could be something like one tire locking up before others under braking... Do Ladas have drum brakes (I'd expect so, but...)? Not-well-adjusted drum brakes can cause a car to snap one direction or another under braking, and I'm betting those aren't well-adjusted drum brakes.

Some of those look like they could be something like one tire locking up before others under braking... Do Ladas have drum brakes (I'd expect so, but...)? Not-well-adjusted drum brakes can cause a car to snap one direction or another under braking, and I'm betting those aren't well-adjusted drum brakes.

The parent Fiat 124 had discs all around. The Lada has front discs and rear drums; in fact it is notable for being one of the few cars in the world built by people stupid enough to use aluminum for the rear drums (IIRC, without a steel liner). The first ones were not self adjusting, but later models were.

Last edited: