Idiots + cars = LOL

Wow, that's kind of neat.

It seems the guy was like "Well, I might as well die in here, it's all over." :(

Wow, that's kind of neat.

It seems the guy was like "Well, I might as well die in here, it's all over." :(
Doubtful, looks like he just lost the tail end.

He didn't get out while the car was stationary and on fire. Cops dragged him out. It's possible he knocked himself out or was in shock but, still...

He didn't get out while the car was stationary and on fire. Cops dragged him out. It's possible he knocked himself out or was in shock but, still...
Aaaaaaaah, I thought you meant he crashed deliberately. :wall:

I'd have thought he was at least partially unconscious. Very few people decide death by slow burning is a viable option...

Don't run from the cops in a third generation Camaro (the newsdrone says Mustang, but that's a Camaro):
[...]
Cars don't explode Hollywood-style - unless it's really really really crappy GM stuff. :p
Yes, I was also under the impression that the only (or best) way to get cars to explode when they crash like that was by the help of pyrotechnics... I guess, if Michael Bay runs low on cash for his next film featuring a car chase, he could just use old-ish GM cars and they'll provide the fire on their own... :lol:

A 3rd gen 'maro on the run from the cops could also have been filled with any number of illegal, flamable/explosive compounds.

Don't run from the cops in a third generation Camaro (the newsdrone says Mustang, but that's a Camaro):

Cars don't explode Hollywood-style - unless it's really really really crappy GM stuff. :p

I saw it, but I still don't believe it...

I mean, I lived in California for 20 years, and I've never seen anything like that in my life.

A California driver using his turn signals to indicate lane changes? That's amazing.

Without a doubt the dumbest thing I've ever seen! (And I watch A LOT of fail compilations)

[video=youtube;RoN-_L_H9FI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoN-_L_H9FI[/video]

Without a doubt the dumbest thing I've ever seen! (And I watch A LOT of fail compilations)

With the trees in the back as well? Darwin awards, here we come..

I think I need to sell my truck.... Thanks for that.

Why is a FWD Honda Element trying to drive off-road and why is it riced out (fart can, black wheels, "GT-R" emblem, stickers, etc.)? First the riced-out Civics take over the street racing scene, now riced out Elements and CR-Vs will be coming to a trail near you! :p

That's why the parking lot and assembly area have to be enough of a challenge to weed them out ;)

[video=youtube;RoN-_L_H9FI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoN-_L_H9FI[/video]
His insurance company is going to love this video down the road...

I saw it, but I still don't believe it...

I mean, I lived in California for 20 years, and I've never seen anything like that in my life.

A California driver using his turn signals to indicate lane changes? That's amazing.

Nice, how the escaping reckless driver wanted to inform others, even the police chasing him, about his next move. With all the politeness I bet the driver was Canadian :D

Best excuses I've ever heard!

Crap quality but the guy's laughing kinda makes it hilarious...

Follow up from this, the full video in proper quality. It's from the TV show RBT by the way, one of those ones that follows cops around, this one based mostly on drink drivers.

Got pulled over for a breath test tonight, cop asked 'where are you headed today?' I said, 'I'm just waiting for a mate.' Cop pissed himself, said 'James isn't coming back' and sent me on my way :D

At least he's not too smart to not upload it to Youtube. :D

And he got fired :D