Idiots + cars = LOL

I think the "fadeout" was just him turning the radio down after the accident. You could still hear the windshield wipers.

But damn that car must've been loud! His windshield had cracks on it before the accident started, maybe from playing music too loud?

We seem to have lost focus of this thread.

sybFAZ0.gif

At 1:00

I have a the Range Rover. I cross river. You watch.

What am I being the upside down now??

*burble burble burble*
:lol:

Damn, you shouldn't even consider crossing something like that in a box like a Defender. 10 Points for effort though because he nearly made it to the other side.

-1,000,000 for rolling it in water. :|

Damn, you shouldn't even consider crossing something like that in a box like a Defender. 10 Points for effort though because he nearly made it to the other side.

-1,000,000 for rolling it in water. :|
Would it work to do the same as in boats? Drive 45 degrees upstream?

Would it work to do the same as in boats? Drive 45 degrees upstream?

That would help reduce the force of the water hitting the side, but in this case you'll still have a lot of force and it'll either push the back end round so the front faces upstream or roll it just the same. You'll also get cross-axled climbing up the bank at an angle with normal open differentials, then you're screwed.

Basically there's no way that it could've gone well, water like that is for boats or hovervans. :D

I am currently on a motorcycle-trip vacation in Nova Scotia, and came across this on Monday:

Immediately after leaving the motel and getting onto the main road, I encountered this unusual scene. Two Good Samaritans had already stopped and I teamed up with them to try and push the car out. Even with two more people stopping to help, we had no luck. Thankfully another passerby had both a truck and a tow rope. After towing the vehicle out and extinguishing a small grass fire that the stuck car had caused, everyone went on their way.

This was a perfectly straight road on a beautiful day, so not too sure how this happened. The car had NS plates but the people in the car seemed like tourists, perhaps a rental car.

DSCF4370_zps32d92818.jpg

DSCF4371_zps52408dcd.jpg

How.. how did they.. what?

Should have bought a Rubicon. All 4 tires would still be on the ground. :p

It's pretty much how my crossover ended it's days too.

Breaking News! A car crash occured today in Russia. Greg Foxnoxonion filed this report.

brb going to space at 2:42
Small red car at the end
Mint green Moskovitch somewhere before the first half
Whiplashes and road rage all over

Last edited: