Idiots + cars = LOL

So I know these aren't cars but hey they have engines.

That's so wrong :D

An OSHA inspector would have a heart attack, but as with working on cars, If it works, it ain't stupid.

If the load was still on the small forklift then yes, it would be stupid, but as far as being an accident danger, it is fairly minimal.

Ambitious but rubbish! :clap:
I'm gonna sound like an american but surely he could have found a slightly bigger towing car than a Clio...

Ambitious but rubbish! :clap:
I'm gonna sound like an american but surely he could have found a slightly bigger towing car than a Clio...

And a tow dolly that isn't made of herp and derp. Seriously. That design is AWFUL. If that's normal European equipment, ya'll suck at engineering AND driving safety.

If that's normal European equipment, ya'll suck at engineering AND driving safety.

what a stupid question! of course it is!

just like we know every american drives around like this...
jesus-mobile-499x331.jpg

I suppose the real question is why would you want to be taking a Renault Traffic with you in the first place? Maybe he was taking it for scrap, certainly the best option.

Yeah you would think so, this country is littered with old Mondeos that won't die so that would've been a good start.

And a tow dolly that isn't made of herp and derp. Seriously. That design is AWFUL. If that's normal European equipment, ya'll suck at engineering AND driving safety.

That's the first time I've seen someone use a tow dolly in this country, A-frames and trailers are how things generally get around. Looking online I can't even find a big company that sells them, just people on eBay and fortunately those all looked safer than that thing. It's crazy that the little car towing the trailer needs an MOT to check it's roadworthy but you can tow any old pile of crap, which may or may not have a massive van on it.

Yeah I've never seen one of those dollys in real life either. If you want to transport your vehicle you rent a trailer. There's literally almost as many trailer rentals as there are pizzerias. I count three on my road only. One is a combined martial arts/trailer rental center which is the best combination ever. I suppose they use you for training if you return it late.

Last edited:
It's crazy that the little car towing the trailer needs an MOT to check it's roadworthy but you can tow any old pile of crap, which may or may not have a massive van on it.

not over here.
if you want to tow anything heavier than 750kg (trailer and load combined!), you need a car that's registered to do so, need a special drivers license (about 1000? - if you pass first time), you need a trailer with brakes, which needs yearly MOT as well...
under 750kg, you're free to do whatever you want...

It's crazy that the little car towing the trailer needs an MOT to check it's roadworthy but you can tow any old pile of crap, which may or may not have a massive van on it.
Pretty sure that if the wheels of the vehicle being towed are on the ground it has to be MOT'd, taxed and insured...

Everything the guy did was illegal, you can't tow on a dolly or A-frame unless it is to remove a broken down vehicle to a safe area. If not then it is treated as a trailer, and a trailer has to have working brakes if it weighs over 750kg, which that Traffic obviously does. There is also no way the Clio is rated to tow anything as heavy as the Renault, and towing something that weighs more than the Manufacturer has deemed safe is, yup you guessed it, illegal. :lol: The trailer is also wider than his car, so he should also have towing mirrors.

If he'd been caught by the police he'd have amassed some pretty impressive fines. :lol:

Last edited:
what a stupid question! of course it is!

just like we know every american drives around like this...
jesus-mobile-499x331.jpg

*Looks at radio station bumper sticker and license plate.* Yup, that guy lives near me.

Today's idiot who decided to run from the cops:

Jeffersontown Police Chief Rick Sanders says it started Mettling was pulled over for a routine traffic stop at the intersection of Taylorsville Road and Patti Lane. After the car was stopped, the officer noticed that the three passengers in the car seemed nervous, and Mettling took off while his license was being checked by police.

During the chase, the passengers jumped from the car.

Sanders says police continued pursuing Mettling because they believed he was armed and dangerous after his passengers told them he said the chase would end in a shootout.

LOL at how the modern F-150 just roflstomps the Civic.

When the camera zoomed out I was like "why did he run to the parking lot of Dunkin Donuts" :lol: