Idiots + cars = LOL

I'll allegedly do 80-90 on empty farm roads during the daytime in dry weather. :D
I may or may not know exactly what you are talking about. :mrgreen:

There, it's parked.

10956589_10152961549190855_8300466626684114502_n.jpg

Good thing the van wasn't accelerating onto the onramp...

Very subtle, but very dangerous.

The road layout doesn't help. Would it be possible to place a barrier along the white line to avoid this?

Car up a tree!

Oakleigh, Melbourne

Is there really so little parking available down there? :-D

Very subtle, but very dangerous.

The road layout doesn't help. Would it be possible to place a barrier along the white line to avoid this?

The road layout is fine, in the few thousand times I've driven there or on the other side of the white line this is the second time I've seen someone do this iirc.
It's here: http://binged.it/1g5tlou
I guess a movable barrier would be possible, but it'd have to stop way before it'd be effective in physically stopping the SUV from doing that - there's not enough space for a barrier from where the two solid white lines meet onwards. Embedding those yellow "post-its" in the white line would fit, but only help those that want to follow the line... and those manage fine already, it's the idiots you can't contain.

Ice: I was way too far away for the dashcam to provide good footage, already zoomed in quite a bit :|

- - - Updated - - -

The SUV turns right in front of the van. That's verboten since that's no exit and it's a full white line.
He also arguably endangered the van since he did pull out relatively close and recklessly

:nod: you can see the van light up the brake lights right after the SUV exits through the onramp. If your move forces others to brake then you're usually doing it wrong.

:blink:

Holy shit...

Not sure if idiot or awesome.

Because you know, that a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Last edited: