Idiots + cars = LOL

Low-rider-car-fail.gif

:lmao:

It's hellaflush, yo!

Theres a whole compilation of these online. Its apparently a thing to stand around and watch idiots go in and out of a driveway or over speedbumps

I just don't understand.

Last edited:
just.... why? it's like watchign rock crawlers... without rocks...

Well, I guess it won't be so funny if you don't know polish. Oh god, I love my country :lol:

Last edited:
I know "kurwa", a polish teammate at table tennis shouts that all the time when he's losing... :lol:

Your bus has arrived.

What what?

Yeah, especially considering that is it 100% legal to film them going by.
Comments on reddit suggested that the lead truck turned on its siren and pulled over to separate the convoy from the vehicle parked by the road rather than to stop the guy from filming.

There could've been thousand reasons to pull over. My point was he shoulda just ignore the "possible terorist threat" and keep the formation from crashing into each other.

"If we want to get rid of traffic jams in center London, all we need to do is to SACK every traffic warden" (c) :jc:

I never understood the point of a static drop like that,

"No money" fits :rolleyes: Also, Andy Pothole: art of the carbage.

I saw a MK2 Ford Fiesta badged TOYOTA HILUX. :lol:

The badges was from the latest gen Hilux and suitably enormous, felt like they covered most of the rear hatch. As I passed by it in the average size i30 I felt like I was driving a SUV.

Last edited:
I'm guessing safety, registration, inspection, emmisions or anything like that.

What's the checkpoint for? Seems too early in the day for it to be sobriety.
They do breath testing throughout the day here. This is Australia remember. Drinking doesn't stop when the suns up :p

Seriously though, they do it on the mornings after big nights like New Years and stuff because chances are there are people who are still well over the limit the next morning. Also people who like to have a few bevvies with their lunch.

The silver hatchback seemed to be going way to fast for that little country road.

When did Captain Obvious get an account here? :tease:

At least when he failed, it was fairly spectacular and he got caught on video and by the police types.

No need to call emergency services.