Idiots + cars = LOL

I'd expect any place that generally bans lane changes in tunnels to put down solid lines in all tunnels, if only to remind everyone.

On the matter of solid/dotted line: I don't know why the government still bothers paintings those and putting signs indicating where you can or cannot overtake.
I drove around 1500km the last few days and it's a clusterfuck. *shakeshead*

they'll start equipping the tunnels here with average speed cams
i don't speed like that, but i don't stick to the allowed 50kmh either, that's so fucking slow in a tunnel!

fun days ahead...

Ditches love BMWs as we all know so I approve of their method of sharing the one BMW between the two ditches. :lol:

Ditches love BMWs as we all know so I approve of their method of sharing the one BMW between the two ditches. :lol:

Me too. I believe it's called a BMW 3 Way Series.

they'll start equipping the tunnels here with average speed cams
i don't speed like that, but i don't stick to the allowed 50kmh either, that's so fucking slow in a tunnel!

fun days ahead...

Flip license plates!

Yes I know it's a link to the Waily Fail but you really need to see this one!

I wonder if there are psychological studies about the impact it has on your life when you make worldwide news like that

Yes I know it's a link to the Waily Fail but you really need to see this one!

"That's not an underground parking spot! ?80,000 Range Rover is left wedged in a basement after crash - but woman driver and her three female passengers escaped unscathed"

If it had been a male driver, do you think they'd have bothered to mention his gender in the headline like that?

Of course not, it's the Fail.

"That's not an underground parking spot! ?80,000 Range Rover is left wedged in a basement after crash - but woman driver and her three female passengers escaped unscathed"

If it had been a male driver, do you think they'd have bothered to mention his gender in the headline like that?

Offcourse not, because if a man would have done it woulden't have been funny....

Take your feminist bullcrap elsewere.

Last edited:
The 11foot8 bridge has a little brother, this one 10'6". Lots of box trucks, but a few more interesting incidents, too.

[video=youtube;V3-UugI0JoA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3-UugI0JoA[/video]

Lots of sat nav zombies, I presume.

The fire truck (no, not the burning one) was my favourite. One woulld think firefighters know their territory.