Idiots + cars = LOL

No pictures or video, but, I hate it when someone else does something wrong like pull out in front if you without looking and you use your horn and they flip out on you! I swear humans won't last another 1,000 years. I need a dashcam...

JCE;n3547232 said:
No pictures or video, but, I hate it when someone else does something wrong like pull out in front if you without looking and you use your horn and they flip out on you! I swear humans won't last another 1,000 years. I need a dashcam...

I just bought one for Thomas' Cadillac. You can get a G1W right now for about $30 or less.

Spectre;n3547234 said:
I just bought one for Thomas' Cadillac. You can get a G1W right now for about $30 or less.

Thanks for the heads up!

JCE;n3547239 said:
Thanks for the heads up!

The funny thing is that I got this nearly new G1W from an acquaintance who bought it a few months ago, then decided it was a good idea to drink and drive. He did indeed get caught at a Dallas PD sobriety checkpoint. He's plead it out and won't be driving for at least a year, but was forced to do so in part due to the evidence provided by his own dash cam. After that, he decided that he no longer wanted a dashcam for some reason. :rolleyes: I gave him $10 for it because I kind of felt sorry for his stupidity - but I found out about that about 30 minutes after I'd bought one for $30 off eBay. That one is now going to my dad's girlfriend so she can record his bad driving objectively in a way he can't deny. :p

Drag Queen Elsa single-handedly pushed a police van out of a snowbank outside The Gallows bar in Boston

Spectre;n3547241 said:
The funny thing is that I got this nearly new G1W from an acquaintance who bought it a few months ago, then decided it was a good idea to drink and drive. He did indeed get caught at a Dallas PD sobriety checkpoint. He's plead it out and won't be driving for at least a year, but was forced to do so in part due to the evidence provided by his own dash cam. After that, he decided that he no longer wanted a dashcam for some reason. :rolleyes: I gave him $10 for it because I kind of felt sorry for his stupidity - but I found out about that about 30 minutes after I'd bought one for $30 off eBay. That one is now going to my dad's girlfriend so she can record his bad driving objectively in a way he can't deny. :p

:lol: You just cannot make that shit up!! Brilliant.

how is he stuck?
the front isn't touching yet, and if the rear wheels move any distance forward, the groundclearance will increase...
the moment he does move forward, the front will touch, and he'll be stuck indeed, but not right now?

So he can't move backwards because he'll beach it, and he can't move forward because the front will touch the ground. Sounds like it's stuck to be honest. :p

Plus the belly of the car is not smooth, it is likely to be hung up on something. I've been in this situation off roading, but I've armored the underside of the Xterra. Since Nissan tucked everything up inside the frame rails, I can scrape off of being beached like this with no damage and without getting stuck.

All this is assuming he hasn't cracked the aluminum sump on the engine and drained all the oil out. Depending on which way the stairs slope, we might not see that in the photo.

Blind_Io;n3547888 said:
Plus the belly of the car is not smooth, it is likely to be hung up on something. I've been in this situation off roading, but I've armored the underside of the Xterra. Since Nissan tucked everything up inside the frame rails, I can scrape off of being beached like this with no damage and without getting stuck.

All this is assuming he hasn't cracked the aluminum sump on the engine and drained all the oil out. Depending on which way the stairs slope, we might not see that in the photo.

There is actually a pretty good chance of that, the initial bump over the stairs could easily destroy the sump, they are not exactly built to take abuse.

Yeah Nissan did an awesome job with Xterra, mine being the Pro-4X even has factory skid plates so other than possible plastic damage to the bumper I have little to worry about. Though I still try not to drive on/off the stairs :p

Last edited:
Indeed it was...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"958","width":"960","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/APqUm6i.jpg"}[/IMG2]

That poor E46, first being tasked with such a burden and then being crashed into by said burden... :cry:

Poor Suburban. Its harder to find one of those in good condition than that E46. Though, seeing both of them in that position is kind of sad.