Idiots + cars = LOL

Airport catering truck goes berserk

#Ripon Blue Watch along with multiple FRS resources from @NorthYorksFire were mobilised along with @NYorksPolice to this. I had 1 question only, why did you attempt this. The response was my SatNav said this way. Unbelievable Stupidity
https://twitter.com/fireyfella

Interview with the driver
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/white-van-mans-hilarious-video-20385874

Disgruntled Employee Smashes His Boss's £80,000 Range Rover Sport
Bradford, West Yorkshire
(NSFW)

I nominate myself, backing up in a pretty tight parking lot and looking for all of the cars, shoulda also been keeping an eye on the fucking pillars... Luckily Xterra has a steel bumper on the back and an unpainted plastic "step" on top so fixing it won't be too expensive. Funnily the pillar had more damage than the car...

i've had something similar a while ago
backing up, and my parking sensors going crazy like hell, but there wasn't anything behind me!

so i assumed "trigger by the grass"
it wasn't...a big pole hidden behind my C-pillar

i did need a new reflector :(

I think this fits here. Check your tyres, peeps!

"Driver with dangerous 'bubble tyre' stopped on school run by protection team"

It's a budget tyre called the Grenlander Cori, probably curb damage that actually caused this though.

Edit: Whoops, forgot the link. Thanks @jack_christie.

Last edited:
GEEZ

The image of that tyre will haunt me in my dreams...

On a more serious note, how oblivious can some people be?

The image of that tyre will haunt me in my dreams...

On a more serious note, how oblivious can some people be?

I followed a guy pulling a boat trailer once where the boat was dragging off the back of the trailer for about 15 miles. He had to stop at a light and somebody turning off the road stopped next to him and told him to look at the boat. I had flashed my lights several times from behind him to try and get his attention, but he never appeared to look in his mirrors.

yla5m33nwcq31.jpg

You know...if you remove the screaming chicken...

That defeats the point. How else will people know you're running breaker for 400 cases of Coors?

That defeats the point. How else will people know you're running breaker for 400 cases of Coors?
Yes but it's an MX5.

You'd have to call it "Smokey and the Arse Bandit"

Lube? Aren't sex toys still illegal in Alabama? Makes a much better story.