Idiots + cars = LOL

I’d offer the Smart for use in the movie if smuggling sex toys into Alabama was the story. :ROFLMAO:

the MX-5 is a bit too much for my taste, not a fan.

I seem to recall years ago one US State, Georgia I think, had a law that made it illegal to perform fellatio in a "semi-public place". So, in McDonalds but she was under the table?

And until the early 1990s, heterosexual sodomy was illegal in the UK. I really wanted to hear the transcript of the court case (And then the defendant said 'It was dark, I got confused, I'm really sorry'....) or see the billboards "Get a Night Light, Not a Criminal Record!"

Stopped just a little beyond the line:

Traffic wasn't even standing and this Camry blew by everyone in the breakdown lane. Best part is that other cars were trying to merge onto the highway and the Camry almost hit them.

Yellow what now??

Prius had no clue what to do when lanes merged.

Lines? What lines? I have tweets to send!

How are people this terrible?

How are people this terrible?

I was at a science museum with kids the other day and they had some sort of a walk in the vicinity, so there were all these people parking wherever. One genius tried to park up a curb in his minivan that was up to the bumper...

This may be a repost but I only just stumbled across it. Lunacy.

137mph M6 pursuit ending with hard stop.
Driver tries to trick police by jumping into back seat

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I have told myself "its ok if i need something BIG I'll just take the top down" to justify owning 2 tiny convertibles

...in practice I'll probably just use the outback but ffs YES still need some staps or something...

Yeah I'm not gonna lie, I have told myself "its ok if i need something BIG I'll just take the top down" to justify owning 2 tiny convertibles

...in practice I'll probably just use the outback but ffs YES still need some staps or something...

Oh I did this when I had my Mustang convertible. Decided to drive a personal car to work because it was a nice fucking day and V8 manual + no roof is kewel. Cue lunchtime rolls around and somebody says "hey, can somebody pick up a control panel we had worked on?" Cue me with this big control panel thats as wide as the rear seats sticking out as I drive back. :D

I once drove home with an 8 foot tall bamboo plant sitting on the passenger seat of my original MX5. Got a few looks.

Right after we moved, I managed to fit a bathroom sink, a kitchen sink, a coffee table and small table inside a FIAT Palio.
Best game of Tetris ever.
Who needs trucks or wagons? ?

I dunno

Then there's the time where I managed to fit an elliptical machine in that thing...how come I'm never in the pickup when I need it?