Idiots + cars = LOL

Ontario :canadian: man.

The adventures of Ontario Rednecks is something I used to watch on YouTube... I stopped after finding out the dude was a kid toucher...

The adventures of Ontario Rednecks is something I used to watch on YouTube... I stopped after finding out the dude was a kid toucher...

I'm pretty sure we're on the same wavelength with this person and I used to watch those videos too, go kart builds and so forth. Yeah it's funny how you can go off people.

I'm pretty sure we're on the same wavelength with this person and I used to watch those videos too, go kart builds and so forth. Yeah it's funny how you can go off people.

Go Karts and buying cars or given cars to race around a "farm" as it may have been called. ;)

Go Karts and buying cars or given cars to race around a "farm" as it may have been called. ;)

Yes, it may have been called a "farm" or somesuch.

tenor (1).gif

I hope they bought GAP insurance.

Those roll over hoops just pierce the body?
You better not have them engaged by accident! (I remember VBH driving some topless Merc, and those hoops shot up because she took a curb too hard)

It had come screeching to a halt in the motorway’s outside lane due to a mechanical failure when a van ploughed into the back of it, police say

I think that deserved a highlight :)

Those roll over hoops just pierce the body?
You better not have them engaged by accident! (I remember VBH driving some topless Merc, and those hoops shot up because she took a curb too hard)

All (non-Lambo) types I've seen have a flap that pops away when they deploy... usually also icon'd with "don't sit here" :lmao:

Saw that the other day, I thought those looked like protection bars that popped up. Doesn't seem like the driver did anything wrong.

I know I have seen this before, but it astounds me how baffled she is.

I saw someone who just gave up and accepted it in Switzerland last summer. :)

F7E4D6B2-0592-4701-BCEB-DD1C01A5C28B.jpeg

I get to see that once in awhile too, but I have never seen anyone go to the pumps three times in a row and not get it right.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/bmw-m4-ends-up-underwater-after-crashing-into-marina/ar-BB16gkNB

BMW M4 ends up underwater after crashing into marina

1593774831198.png

1593774970723.png

“It appears that the driver pulled up in a disabled bay right at the front,” they told the PA news agency. “Apparently as he got out the car was in drive so it took off and went down the embankment, through the railings and went straight into the marina.

“It’s a real first,” they added. “I’ve never seen a car in a marina.”

Dude, where's my car? Blub blub blub.

Well, if the driver wasn't disabled and he pulled into a spot for disabled people I'd say karma is a bitch...

It will be interesting to see if we ever find out if the driver was disabled, it's entirely possible that he/she was and that's the reason for the mistake.

There are worse places for it to happen too, this is a car park I've used many times, random image found online.

1593785660000.png

Do the same thing there and it would be down a steep hill and into the sea. :p

i don't understand how people do that
i've also forgotten to put my car in neutral/kill the engine/made a mistake/whatever
when you release the cluth when you think all is off, you're not carefull, and each time i just killed my engine

or is it because i don't have 400bhp on tap?
but it's not like a M4 makes loads of torque when idling

i don't understand how people do that
i've also forgotten to put my car in neutral/kill the engine/made a mistake/whatever
when you release the cluth when you think all is off, you're not carefull, and each time i just killed my engine

or is it because i don't have 400bhp on tap?
but it's not like a M4 makes loads of torque when idling

My understanding is the engine was off, without it in park and with the handbrake off there's nothing to stop it rolling. I'm surprised that it's possible in a modern car, maybe there's actually a fault and the report got it wrong.

Toronto last year? Don't think it was posted before?

Tram v Merc