Idiots + cars = LOL

5e65man131b51.jpg

I can see the service writer now, "Customer reports overheating..."

Once again it shows that money can't buy sense and/or driving skills... :no:

I was backing down my driveway this morning and it’s quite long so you can get up some speed, halfway down I put my foot on the clutch and was about to change gears only realizing what I was just about to do.

Same "old wisdom" as having to double clutch when changing gears. Because there has been no technological progress done in the past 50 years so you still have to drive manuals like your grandpappy used to. /s

Which is weird because for example, MK7 Golfs have a manual parking brake in the USA because that was something they heard we wanted.

Not saying everyone in the world who drives manual parks in gear, but it's something I have experience with people where I live.

I always leave a manual in gear and set the parking brake. Even an automatic, I'll set the parking brake.

This reminds me of a windy day and seeing an older Dodge Dakota crossing a parking lot, cutting across spots. Then I notice two guys chasing it with no one at the wheel. Guess he didn't set parking brake or put it in gear.

Can't get my head around not using the handbrake at all on a manual, I can understand not leaving it in gear but that's something I always do with Bob. Never used the handbrake on Bugsy as it was an auto and I always knew it was in park before leaving it.

Still, it's probably the most off road that Jeep has ever been. It's probably fine.