Idiots + cars = LOL

A20 Swanley, Kent

...and the third idiot is the guy filming while driving a car, even panning towards his rear left...

Wait, what? I mean, yes, no, wat? :shock2: Did he expect his car's suspension and tires would be so enormously over-engineered that they would survive such an impact? Apparently common sense really wasn't his strength, was it?

Last edited:
delete

Last edited:

Either some old person who confused the pedals, or someone wanting to end it all in a very strange way. Usually people here will make it like they're commuting and just walk in front of the arriving train in the morning. Much more efficient.

That has to be a wrong pedal mistake, there are too many unmanned crossings and bridges for the other option. Sadly that's pretty regular here.

I can't help but laugh every time I see a car on railway lines, glad it wasn't more serious.

That has to be a wrong pedal mistake, there are too many unmanned crossings and bridges for the other option. Sadly that's pretty regular here.

I can't help but laugh every time I see a car on railway lines, glad it wasn't more serious.

It confuse me as well because it's not like the driver was trying to park near the tracks or a parking space was rigtht there either, it's just like someone dropped a car there between the platforms.

It confuse me as well because it's not like the driver was trying to park near the tracks or a parking space was rigtht there either, it's just like someone dropped a car there between the platforms.

The photo on the right above (officers in hi-vis and an orange womble) is actually taken from a parking space so I think they were trying to park and must've given it the absolute beans to clear up the fence. It looks like they were about here (I do love street view) so apart from narrowly missing that blue planter they presumably narrowly missed a lamp post too. It's amazing that the car looks completely undamaged.

Last edited:
oopss

Last edited: