Idiots + cars = LOL

How is that even possible? #MadeInFrance maybe?

At least he sees the funny side.

Shame one of the robbers in the van wasn't smoking, but then again, this isn't a Michael Bay movie.

Politician's Zoom Background Can't Hide Fact That He's Actually Driving​

On the same day a distracted driving bill was introduced, state Sen. Andrew Brenner, R-Delaware, participated in a government video meeting while driving.
https://gizmodo.com/politicians-zoom-background-cant-hide-fact-that-hes-act-1846835103

Today I had a video call scheduled with a client.

He was in the car and driving at the time. I immediately ended the call and said I would email him instructions to reschedule.

This is not the first time this has happened since we switched to video calls over a year ago. We even had therapists ask in the staff meeting how to handle it. Apparently no one else had thought to say, "I care about your safety and our policy is to not do therapy by phone or video while you are driving, please call and reschedule when you are somewhere safe." My director had to tell everyone this was an okay response and we would not be reprimanded if the client complained.

It hurts my brain that this discussion was necessary.

Today I had a video call scheduled with a client.

He was in the car and driving at the time. I immediately ended the call and said I would email him instructions to reschedule.

This is not the first time this has happened since we switched to video calls over a year ago. We even had therapists ask in the staff meeting how to handle it. Apparently no one else had thought to say, "I care about your safety and our policy is to not do therapy by phone or video while you are driving, please call and reschedule when you are somewhere safe." My director had to tell everyone this was an okay response and we would not be reprimanded if the client complained.

It hurts my brain that this discussion was necessary.

Common sense ain't that common...

Well, that's just embarrassing. I'm not even mad at Florida Man for that one.

That really was GTA: Florida. I wanted the helicopter to land and for him to steal that too.

How is that man still alive? :oops:

The fact that they feel like they have to say this just shows how clueless some people are.

bce30e2.jpg

Or this gem from last year: