Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

Not sure what's worse, the stupid riding or that god-awful music. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits.

90% of the times, when that kind of music starts, the video will be stupid.

Are you saying that no one here was ever tempted to do that? Because I have. :p

Are you saying that no one here was ever tempted to do that? Because I have. :p

I am tempted to do stupid shit all the time, but that doesn't mean I actually do it.
Not frequently, at least. :p

Fucking dumbass. Hope the girl is alright.

Yeah, professional idiot. The dent in the car door from the dude's knee, though...

No, the dent is from the headlight. And I don't think the "dummy" girl minds to much.

Yeah, I'm the dummy. :lol:

No, she is the dummy. :D

No, she is the dummy. :D

2jCCGWj.gif

Serves me right, trying to watch videos on my beat to shit old phone.

Could be awesome, if he wasn't an idiot.

Could be awesome, if he wasn't an idiot.

So what gets him off is when he sees an exotic car, he feels the need to pass them while doing a wheelie? Nevermind that some of those exotics, while faster than most cars on the road, aren't faster, in a straight line, as most supersport bikes. Also those people driving those cars are probably not driving them at 100%, but he still has to be "better" than them? I just want to make sure I understand what I'm seeing.

Wait for it.

Ha, that's the definition of a shit-eating grin.

And why the hell were they all sitting around afterwards? People getting busted, time to go.

I have a bunch of friends that keep advocating for legalizing lane splitting in Colorado...and this is what I imagine seeing a lot of if that happens. I hope it doesn't get passed honestly.