Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

:lol:
I was expecting something like that. I was not disappointed.

:lol: Brillant.

The best bit starts about the 1 minute mark.

Physics is a bitch. :lol:

Did we have this already

That's gruesome...what a dickhead!

Holy Christ what a moron!!
Was anyone more seriously hurt? I'd be surprised if not...

4 injured is all I could find. I'd be surprised if some of them weren't injured pretty badly. The wreck looks similar to the WSBK wreck at Laguna Seca a couple days ago that killed two racers.

Niccolo Canepa, WSBK rider and Ducati test rider, grabbing the front brake of another rider and making him crash and break his collarbone, during a track day at Mugello in 2013.

He is now being charged with assault.

Niccolo Canepa, WSBK rider and Ducati test rider, grabbing the front brake of another rider and making him crash and break his collarbone, during a track day at Mugello in 2013.

He is now being charged with assault.

Good, what a dick move. Hope he gets fired and loses his ride.

So, what did the insurance company say?
I submitted the video and the other rider admitted fault, so there were no problems with the claim. Even his riding group called him an idiot.

Holy... wtf was that idiot doing?! I know people cut to the other lane, but that was just idiotic, you had nowhere alse to go, he would've hit you if you were on foot...wow...
I don't think he was cutting the corner for the "racing line". It's a left-right S bend which he entered too quickly and ran wide. AFAIK he got some penalty points on his licence and a badly broken hand (hurrah for taller handlebars :D). All I had was a sore foot for a week. But if I hadn't been hugging the inside of the bend I could well be dead. :blink:

Guy goes for a ride to test out his new sprocket and manages to grenade his engine while over-reving, after riding like a squid.
It's butt-clenching, but he is fine, no gore or anything, just an idiot destroying a classic CBX750F.
Jump to 13:00 for relevant part

Last edited:
Jump to 12:30 if you want to skip him just riding around.

Jump to 12:30 if you want to skip him just riding around.

Sorry, I tried posting a link that starts at 13:00 but I failed.