Idiots+motorcycles=LOL

:lol:

Forgive me for going sightly offtopic, buut... what was that stuff about "pickups are most unsafe vehicles on the road" ?? Be there anything "NCAP'd" he'd been buried into 90 million shades of safetyglass... :mrgreen:

So, this video came up on my facebook feed.

While one could argue that his speed just might not be the advertised 30mph stated in the video... the comments had some gold in them.

the camera itself is not panning, or moving, he simpy panned the video view from the original capture in a video editing software.
As for the reason why, if I put my tin foil hat on, its becuese with the whole angle shot, any viewer would see the 30mph speed is bullshit. This more looks more like a 40-50mph crash. You can see the bike gaining ground on the silver SUV.

the camera itself is not panning, or moving, he simpy panned the video view from the original capture in a video editing software.
As for the reason why, if I put my tin foil hat on, its becuese with the whole angle shot, any viewer would see the 30mph speed is bullshit. This more looks more like a 40-50mph crash. You can see the bike gaining ground on the silver SUV.
I also doubt the motorcycle would have disintegrated like that at 30.

[video=youtube;Janx5Lf0H-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Janx5Lf0H-s[/video]

This cunt needs to be put away.

This fucker has the audacity to ask for patreon help for this shit? There has to be a report function for illegal activity, right?

EDIT: actually done.

Last edited:
I should forward this to FHP... Let's see what happens to this asshole.

Since he's registered on patreon, he's probably dumb enough to give them a lot of legitimate information too.

video is private...

Heres a different one from the same idiot

Twat tries to play the righteous one by pointing out others not using their turn signals, then proceeds to fly down the freeway at 120+ mph and smacking peoples' mirrors off.

Last edited:
I have reported him to patreon. Looks like they really don't care, unless the outrage goes viral.

Motorcyclists are becoming vigilantes and more dangerous now almost just because they can post the video online for the sheep to consume. These idiots that weave in and out of traffic or split lanes going above the speed limit should eat asphalt as punishment. They give the law abiding responsible motorcyclists a bad name and that's unfortunate.

Motorcyclists are becoming vigilantes and more dangerous now almost just because they can post the video online for the sheep to consume. These idiots that weave in and out of traffic or split lanes going above the speed limit should eat asphalt as punishment. They give the law abiding responsible motorcyclists a bad name and that's unfortunate.

We should also do the same to car drivers who weave in and out of traffic and go over the speed limit, right? Not to mention that car drivers are being vigilantes and more dangerous to other road users because they can *also* post their videos online for sheep to consume.

The problem isn't motorcyclists, even the idiot ones. The problem is idiots period, no matter what they're driving.

Unrelated - saw this one myself. This isn't how you should transport your motorcycle.

We should also do the same to car drivers who weave in and out of traffic and go over the speed limit, right? Not to mention that car drivers are being vigilantes and more dangerous to other road users because they can *also* post their videos online for sheep to consume.

The problem isn't motorcyclists, even the idiot ones. The problem is idiots period, no matter what they're driving.

I agree with you completely. :) These people ARE idiots regardless of transportation method and they do also post this crap online as well. I figured since this was a motorcycle thread I would stick to that subject but I'm totally with you on this.