Idiots where I live

SquareLeft

Car(s)
2019 Mazda6 Sport, 2002 Subaru WRX, 1961 Morgan
I thought we might enjoy a new thread dedicated to the dinks, twits and idiots who live near us.
I'll probably be a regular contributor, but it might be fun to see what kind of dimbulbs live near other FG folks...

I'll start:

PUTNAM COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A man is facing multiple felony charges after deputies say he beat another man who was riding on an ATV.

Rodney May Sr., of Fraziers Bottom, is charged with malicious wounding, robbery, and grand larceny.

According to a criminal complaint, Putnam County Deputies say on July 30, a man was driving his ATV on Evergreen Road when a man jumped out from behind a wood pile and hit him in the head with the end of an axe handle.

Deputies say the man on the ATV tried to get away, but heard a vehicle approaching behind him. Deputies say May was in the truck with another man.

The truck hit the back of the ATV and the man fell off, according to the criminal complaint. The man told deputies May and the other man started kicking, punching and threatening him.

Deputies say the two men stole a some knives, a rifle, two revolvers and a black pistol from the victim.

May was booked in the Western Regional Jail on August 11. He is being held on a $100,000 cash bond.

My questions:
1. Why were you riding an ATV with an armory on board? Yeah, you need the rifle for huntin', a pistol for self-defense and a knife for 'possum skinnin', but what's with the rest?
2. Why was Mr. Axehandle hiding behind the (conveniently placed) woodpile?
3. If you're on an ATV and armed to the teeth, how do you manage to get your ass whoop'd by two red-necks with an axe handle??

I love this place!

To see a photo of Mr. Axehandle, click here: http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Ma...eputies-say-he-beat-ATV-driver-440332893.html

All4now
SL

I thought we might enjoy a new thread dedicated to the dinks, twits and idiots who live near us.
I'll probably be a regular contributor, but it might be fun to see what kind of dimbulbs live near other FG folks...

I'll start:
Vis a vis your questions, not sure who you're calling an idiot here. The retarded scum who decides to beat someone up or the poor shlong who was not pulling Arnold-fucking-Schwarzenegger because you think everyone with a gun is capable of and prepared to shoot another human being.

Vis a vis your questions, not sure who you're calling an idiot here. The retarded scum who decides to beat someone up or the poor shlong who was not pulling Arnold-fucking-Schwarzenegger because you think everyone with a gun is capable of and prepared to shoot another human being.

Both. My guess is that the 'poor shlong' was most likely a participant in the guns-for-drugs trade. I guess you'd have to live here to understand completely, but no one in their right mind goes for a ride on an ATV carrying an arsenal. So, yeah, I was commenting on the mentality of the whole cast.

As for carrying and not being prepared to shoot... You'd be just as well off stuffing your pockets with candy bars.

Umm, sweet, sweet candy bars.

Sweet lemonade, uuuh sweet lemonade.

Stolen from Facebook...
Reverse engineering of (obviously) alien technology:
103980125_10158503767448464_5982755366698599049_o.jpg

Believe it or not, I have seen worse. When they use duct tape, or put in the expanding foam to keep the rain out will make it much better. lol

Believe it or not, I have seen worse. When they use duct tape, or put in the expanding foam to keep the rain out will make it much better. lol

Technically those would work for a while though. This, on the other hand... :p

Maybe that's the solution to climate change - turn all the air conditioning units around, store the heat in blocks of salt or something, bury them and then use the heat in the blocks to heat our water. :|

Everyone in my condo building (four staircases with 13 flats each, I think) all share four big bins for burnable waste. They're on our back yard on a concrete slab in a U shaped formation along with a couple bins for glass, metal, used batteries etc.

The first bin to the right always fills up first, and my neighbors keep piling more into it even though it's too full for the lid to close properly which means birds are free to tear into the plastic bags. The other three identical bins are never more than half full.

Back when we had our own janitor I used to see him move bags between the bins when he was making his rounds. He retired a couple years ago after working here most of his adult life and was replaced by a maintenance company. Obviously.