If you could go back in time and tell yourself one thing, what would it be?

The answers to that test three weeks ago.

Hey, this is great idea, because I have the tests start today. But I'm not a good at remembering things, so I think it will be pointless :(, but stills it is the best idea :lol:

Yeah, steam would be a good thing to know how to do. That is a project I am currently working on.

Don't be so inhibited, you only live once.

:no: You did not just YOLO Final Gear! :mad:

"Buy Google stock"
"Buy Apple stock"

This. I came very close buying AAPL in 2003 but the bank "investment advisor" chuckled at the 13-year-old wanting to buy a stock that didn't pay dividends. Oh well, atleast I learned to make my own decisions and mistakes. :rolleyes:

Also, I should have bought anything in march 2009. Especially Diedrich Coffee, Las Vegas Sands, Thrifty Car Rental or atleast Ford. I also ignored Bitcoin in 2009 after first hearing about it. Could have made millions with pocket lint...

Last edited:
:no: You did not just YOLO Final Gear! :mad:

Actually saying the words, gives them heft and meaning. Shouting "YOLO!" is a meaningless excuse to do stupid shit that you feel you need to defend.

Don't be a Biologist. Go be something else. Preferably something with IT.
Start learning German NOW.
Star exercising NOW.
Leave the country as soon as possible.

Don't get a 4 year degree - if I had just gotten my associates I would have been done ages ago and in the same place or better job wise but with more disposable income.

"He's not worth it. Don't listen to his words, it's his actions that will tell you how he really feels."

Also; "Ask your Grandmother where she put her lucky coin in the satin pouch, because once she is gone, you won't be able to find it."