IF you could invade a country - which one and why?

Goose+

This thread is purely theoretical and am in no way in favour of war or genocide, but I'm just interested to see if you were in charge of your country and had the option to invade a country - whether you wanted to promote peace in that region, steal their resources, or you just became bored - which one would you go for? :p

I think I would go for Norway. Largely because of geography and resources; it's close to the UK, and has a lot of oil fields easily accessible by sea. It's also not a member of the EU, so you could hope on the EU not sticking their noses in too much, and if they did offering the French and Germans rights to the oil in a feeble attempt to keep them happy.

Isle of Man. Basically, it's small and isolated; it's the perfect Alcatraz of Europe. Why not invade them and set up a large-ish prison here? You could house most of Britain's chav population here and Jeremy could oversee the detention facilities from his lighthouse home :)

Who would you invade?

Switzerland. They are neutral and not allied to anyone. Also they piss me off.

Isle of Man. Basically, it's small and isolated; it's the perfect Alcatraz of Europe.

Didn't you Brits use Australia for that? :p

i would invade Amerrka! It's big, got some cool nature (playground) in it!!

Last edited:
Nuke Switzerland, there's something fishy about it.

I'd invade Ukraine. That way, there'd be nobody to annoy Russia and make them cut off the gas supply to the rest of Europe.

And also to get rid of those pesky guys in Transnistria.

Venezuela: Can't stand Chavez (stupid Fidel-wannabe)
Zimbabwe: I strongly dislike dictators who buy luxurious condo's across the world, when at home there' a billion percent inflation

Saudi Arabia. I fucking hate the "royal" family and would personally want to behead them.

Zimbabwae, i'd do what governments should have done ages ago.
Cut off Mugabe's head, stick it on a pike and let it serve as a warning for the next dictator.
Bring the red cross in to sort out their epidemic and attempt to fix the economy.

If i was going to do it for a laugh, then it'd be New Zealand. mostly out of jealousy since they have the best scenery going.

Zimbabwae, i'd do what governments should have done ages ago.
Cut off Mugabe's head, stick it on a pike and let it serve as a warning for the next dictator.
Bring the red cross in to sort out their epidemic and attempt to fix the economy.

+1

Italy because I need that much awesome in my life (cars, roads, food, people, scenery, etc)

Israel and Palestine; fix the constant warfare.

For laughs, India and the United States. Reunite the colonies!

The United States Of America, because it's gonna be real interesting. :D

Switzerland because Von Smythe lives there.:p Or is it Germany?

Anyways, I'd have to go for Zimbabwe. I feel extremely sorry for the Zimbabwe people for what Mugabe has done to their country. I want rectify things, and burn Mugabe at the stake and declaring it a national holiday from now on.

hey if you?re gonna invade someone just for fun you need to go for a real challenge... so I?d say America would be the way to go... and after you succeed at that, and also manage to get Vietnam (just to show the yanks it can in fact be done), then you won?t really need to invade anyone else cause they?ll just do whatever you want to stop you from going after them next...

so world domination isn?t that complicated if you think about it...

hey if you?re gonna invade someone just for fun you need to go for a real challenge... so I?d say America would be the way to go... and after you succeed at that, and also manage to get Vietnam (just to show the yanks it can in fact be done), then you won?t really need to invade anyone else cause they?ll just do whatever you want to stop you from going after them next...

so world domination isn?t that complicated if you think about it...

I beg to differ:

winter-war-sisu.jpg

You are more than welcome to come and try :evil:

all the big countries with massive armies aside, I?m thinking switzerland is probably the most difficult to invade... I mean they don?t even bother training anyone to ever go fight somewhere, their entire military is completely focused on one single thing only: keeping anyone out that they don?t want...

all the big countries with massive armies aside, I?m thinking switzerland is probably the most difficult to invade... I mean they don?t even bother training anyone to ever go fight somewhere, their entire military is completely focused on one single thing only: keeping anyone out that they don?t want...

x2
.. and they have the deadly Toblerone Defense System,
and errr .. Swiss Army Knives. :lol: