If you had 10k - which car or bike would you purchase as a project?

That thing looks oddly like a Challenger.

Who ever did the photoshop probably used the Challenger C-pillar to make it, but the Cougars always did have a fatter more angled C-pillar.
dwQNOvq.jpg

I still really like it. I actually almost ended up with a Challenger when I was car shopping - the only 2 things that stopped me were the fact that I couldn't get Green With Envy anymore in 2013 and that the Dodge dealer couldn't come anywhere close to the price was getting on a similarly equipped Mustang. I did really like driving the R/T Classic though.

I think they grafted a Challenger roof on to it...

I actually thought it was a challenger for a while.... took me a minute or two to see the Mustang rear quarters.

Who ever did the photoshop probably used the Challenger C-pillar to make it, but the Cougars always did have a fatter more angled C-pillar.
dwQNOvq.jpg

I still really like it. I actually almost ended up with a Challenger when I was car shopping - the only 2 things that stopped me were the fact that I couldn't get Green With Envy anymore in 2013 and that the Dodge dealer couldn't come anywhere close to the price was getting on a similarly equipped Mustang. I did really like driving the R/T Classic though.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ugh! All my money is tied up right now and distance is a little far. When I do go looking I may have to go that far though.

There is 2001 XJR on my local CL for $5k. Will the other $5k be enough for a manual swap?

id buy a bike- yamaha r6 and turn into a track bike... nice and fast like!!!!

10K....

Well, i'd bought some corean port-truck base and build a double-cab 350 flathead-powered supermaneuverable pickup.

...OR, used IVth Vette to swap 359 Detroit in it. (yeh, probably would have to lift whole body and put bigger wheels, so it woun't look like a pimp-mobile with the bulge on the bonnet, but... DIESELPOWAH!)

...OR drugdealer's Mark VI with 6v53 and double-lever box set.

...OR Chevy Avalanche with Yamz 238 (Kamaz-Master's 14.8 Liter V8)

You know: ask the maniac about ideas - you don't have enough victims :mrgreen: