If you had a time machine....

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Where would you go? What would you want to see? etc...

p.s. I give it 4 mins until a DeLorean or Bill and Ted phone box. :(

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Kill Hitler since he was an enormous d-bag, then buy stock in Microsoft and Wal-mart. Also I will keep an eye out for morlocks.

jayjaya29

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW M3
Google would be a better buy. :p

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
^ Have you seen the price of Google's IPO? In spite of the 500% gains both the others had lower buy ins.

Last edited:

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
Kill Hitler since he was an enormous d-bag, then buy stock in Microsoft and Wal-mart. Also I will keep an eye out for morlocks.

Killing Hitler is a bad move. No war and technological development is going to lag. No war and the United States economy is down the drain.

jetsetter

Forum Addict
Car(s)
1997 BMW 528i
:blink: That better be a fucking joke

Of course it isn't. One must take the good and the bad. An artist who had a terrible childhood may draw on that to make great works.

wooflepoof

WoofleDay
Car(s)
Genesis Sedan 3.8
go far enough into the future to a time when cryogenics are a viable technology, steal a cryovat and bring it back to the present, then freeze myself so that I can wake up in the future!

darkshark0159

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz C240 W203, British Rail Class 450
@Hitler argument:

If you want to prevent what happened during that era, you don't just go back and kill Hitler. That is brainless. You have to go back and manipulate many events throughout history (that I can't be arsed to explain any further, but if you know about history, you get the idea).

Last edited:

Magnet

Car(s)
BMW E46 328Ci
Test out as many time travel paradoxes as I possibly can

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
I would go back and kill Hitler, thus starting the events of Command and Conquer: Red Alert. Then I would play it in real life. Forward, comrades!

darkshark0159

Car(s)
Mercedes-Benz C240 W203, British Rail Class 450
I'd go back in time as many times as it takes and become one of the TG 3 instead of Hammond! :p

EDIT:Uh oh... 666 posts! :evil:

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I for one am glad there is no time travel. I have a suspicion that there are no real attempts at time machines not because it can't be done, but because of the catastrophic effects going back and messing with stuff could have and that anyone who is smart enough to look into time travel would realize that far before coming up with a way to do it.

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
I for one am glad there is no time travel. I have a suspicion that there are no real attempts at time machines not because it can't be done, but because of the catastrophic effects going back and messing with stuff could have and that anyone who is smart enough to look into time travel would realize that far before coming up with a way to do it.

Or time travel has already happened and what can happen from time travelers has happened.

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
...yes I would.

Oh, you weren't asking about that... well... uhh... this is awkward. I think I'll just go now.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
Go back and buy stock in Apple, Microsoft, go forward and find out the winning megamillion numbers and buy those numbers. Back to present time to have a solid gold house and a rocket car.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
I can think of a few killer Roller Disco parties I'd hit up.