If you had a time machine....

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Where would you go? What would you want to see? etc...

p.s. I give it 4 mins until a DeLorean or Bill and Ted phone box. :(

Kill Hitler since he was an enormous d-bag, then buy stock in Microsoft and Wal-mart. Also I will keep an eye out for morlocks.

Google would be a better buy. :p

^ Have you seen the price of Google's IPO? In spite of the 500% gains both the others had lower buy ins.

Last edited:
Kill Hitler since he was an enormous d-bag, then buy stock in Microsoft and Wal-mart. Also I will keep an eye out for morlocks.

Killing Hitler is a bad move. No war and technological development is going to lag. No war and the United States economy is down the drain.

:blink: That better be a fucking joke

Of course it isn't. One must take the good and the bad. An artist who had a terrible childhood may draw on that to make great works.

go far enough into the future to a time when cryogenics are a viable technology, steal a cryovat and bring it back to the present, then freeze myself so that I can wake up in the future!

@Hitler argument:

If you want to prevent what happened during that era, you don't just go back and kill Hitler. That is brainless. You have to go back and manipulate many events throughout history (that I can't be arsed to explain any further, but if you know about history, you get the idea).

Last edited:
Test out as many time travel paradoxes as I possibly can

I would go back and kill Hitler, thus starting the events of Command and Conquer: Red Alert. Then I would play it in real life. Forward, comrades!

I'd go back in time as many times as it takes and become one of the TG 3 instead of Hammond! :p

EDIT:Uh oh... 666 posts! :evil:

I for one am glad there is no time travel. I have a suspicion that there are no real attempts at time machines not because it can't be done, but because of the catastrophic effects going back and messing with stuff could have and that anyone who is smart enough to look into time travel would realize that far before coming up with a way to do it.

I for one am glad there is no time travel. I have a suspicion that there are no real attempts at time machines not because it can't be done, but because of the catastrophic effects going back and messing with stuff could have and that anyone who is smart enough to look into time travel would realize that far before coming up with a way to do it.

Or time travel has already happened and what can happen from time travelers has happened.

...yes I would.

Oh, you weren't asking about that... well... uhh... this is awkward. I think I'll just go now.

Go back and buy stock in Apple, Microsoft, go forward and find out the winning megamillion numbers and buy those numbers. Back to present time to have a solid gold house and a rocket car.

I can think of a few killer Roller Disco parties I'd hit up.